Kraton Tall Side Guards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm assuming it's this - "Tall Side Guards Outcast Z-AR320352" ?

Is there a similar one for the Kraton EXB that goes all the way to the rear section?
I believe all Kratons get the shorter side guards stock. They allow more debris to get into the chassis. Using Not/OC high side guards just helps keep dirt out better. ? The reason the noto/OC get taller side guards is because the OB/Noto bodies sit much higher off the chassis. The Kraton body sits much lower. Kraton body has lower dropping sides. That's how I see it at least. Makes sense.

I believe all Kratons get the shorter side guards stock. They allow more debris to get into the chassis. Using Not/OC high side guards just helps keep dirt out better. ? The reason the noto/OC get taller side guards is because the OB/Noto bodies sit much higher off the chassis. The Kraton body sits much lower. Kraton body has lower dropping sides. That's how I see it at least. Makes sense.
They aren’t trying or make cents! They are trying to make dollars ??

Alsof like what you die with the steering plate and the red ? look Nice ?
I had wanted to brace the stock Kraton chassis at the rear where they tend to fold and twist. I found extra St Top plates in my bin and by trial and error while the chassis was bare, I found where the chassis tends to twist the most. It looks easier than it appears. The plate has to be precisely placed and chassis drilled with M4 hardware so whatever chassis flex or twist remains is balanced left/right. I put the Top plate where it keeps the chassis most rigid. So far no tweaks or bends. I want an M2C chassis when or if stock even bends. It's the original chassis and I cant seem to bend it. At least yet.?‍♂️
Using CF sleeve over the stock T2T really helped a lot also IMHO.

This is on my EXB, you have to cut the rear side section because of the width of the motor..

View attachment 116696View attachment 116697
This is on my EXB, you have to cut the rear side section because of the width of the motor..

Bashing Brian , where would I locate a twin fan set up like yours please ?

Bashing Brian , where can I locate a twin fan set up like yours please ?

Bashing Brian , where can I locate a twin fan set up like yours please ?

I ordered a couple of the fans found here. The move a crap ton of air, even on 6v.

I didn’t do the mounts or grills, just the fans so far. You will need some long M2 screws to attach them but so far I attached one with zip ties. ?‍♂️

Well then, my bad... the m2c chassis must be different there. ? well I’ll be damned. Sorry guys ??‍♂️ the oem chassis the side guards bolt up fine.. I had to dig a stock chassis out of the bins! I’ve been modding them for the m2c chassis so many times it was like yea that needs trimmed... well. No It doesn’t... ??
Can you post a pic with your mod for the M2C chassis?

Just looked everything over and the ONLY mods may be to make room for the motor. Thinking about heating it up and molding.

Tuesday, I should be official.

Happy New Year people!

20210101_091059.jpg

20210101_091119.jpg

20210101_091129.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back