SOLD / FOUND Tamiya TT-02 mustang GT4 RTR w/ lipo $100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Typhon 3s
So long story short I sold this and received it back due to the body and mount being damaged in shipping. Still haven’t been paid for the damages by ups and I don’t want this anymore. The car and everything included is BRAND NEW.

TT-02 mustang GT4 kit
Fast Eddie’s bearings
Tactic ttx300 and reciver
Eco power wp-110 servo
Lectron pro 2s 5200mah lipo.

I have over 350 into the whole deal and I’m looking for $100 plus the ride. Everything works perfect. The body has paint chipping off from the shipping damage but other than that it needs nothing. Comes with spare parts and a lipo to run it. Open to trades for a 3s roller or Kraton/tailon slider (can add on my end.)

$100 firm buyer covers shipping.

DB935E30-0F56-4AAB-BA89-BED839E3D304.png

33FD65AE-19FB-4187-BE24-CAB0347C919A.jpeg

57A55514-B915-469E-BF4D-034C26777169.jpeg

F55C4B7B-2B56-41DA-9CE1-911992C9B728.jpeg

E10A1C07-DCAC-4B57-B07F-136AEF0B0E10.png

FB24E234-8194-4C0E-8AF3-26CCB9BA4584.png

CF4A5D75-1526-4017-A388-760D696441A5.png

I saw your original post, this is so sad. That body was really awesome :-(

It “was” really really nice, I guess it’s my fault for letting ups do the whole pack-and ship deal and for not using a backer when I painted it. I’m not sure if it can be sprayed over and fixed or if it’s to far gone but at this point I’m over it lol thanks man

I really hope you get somewhere with UPS they should totally cover that, especially if they packed it!!

It “was” really really nice, I guess it’s my fault for letting ups do the whole pack-and ship deal and for not using a backer when I painted it. I’m not sure if it can be sprayed over and fixed or if it’s to far gone but at this point I’m over it lol thanks man
Dude I worked at UPS for a total of 1.45hrs. After the 3rd time I was told to "throw that as far as you can up front." And packages falling all off the conveyor, crushing light things with heavy things. Its just load what come down the line. In no order what so ever!
I made sure to go to the supervisor, that gave me the 30secs of him heaving packages here and there training, and let him know exactly whatbu thought of his job and UPS in general. Ive had some REALLY REALLY hard 💩 jobs. And ive never just walked out midshift 1st day. 🤷

The front post was broken but I replaced it, it’s got magnetic body mounts so they are angled to fit the body.

It’s crazy I filed the claim at the end of December it was accepted, I provided receipts for everything. They accepted that and now it’s been a wild goose chase to get them to pay. And on top of it they held the package hostage for over a week when I went to try to pick it back up

The front post was broken but I replaced it, it’s got magnetic body mounts so they are angled to fit the body.

It’s crazy I filed the claim at the end of December it was accepted, I provided receipts for everything. They accepted that and now it’s been a wild goose chase to get them to pay. And on top of it they held the package hostage for over a week when I went to try to pick it back up
I'm interested.. wondering though about ditching the body and buying a new one, will the post still work or are the specific to the mustang!?🤔

They are adjustable, and I only used painters tape to hold the magnets on the body so you can take them off and re use them on a new body. There are new body posts in the spare parts too if you want to just use those with body clips as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back