Tape a neodymium magnet to the inside of your lexan body to create a storage spot for body clips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I've done this with some of my rigs. Usually my Crawler rigs. I seem to lose clips more easily. My Arrma rigs have the Clip Tethers.
It works. Good tip.(y)

Yeah I've done this with some of my rigs. Usually my Crawler rigs. I seem to lose clips more easily. My Arrma rigs have the Clip Tethers.
It works. Good tip.(y)
I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with the clip retainers. Once they break I'll probably retire them.
I always loose my magnets ☹️
It's secured with "Gorilla All Weather Outdoor Waterproof Duct Tape, UV and Temperature Resistant"... no idea if that will last longer than any other kind of tape, I got it on Amazon a year or so ago to help mount a dash cam and tape down the wires.

This is a tip Aussie Playground turned me on to years ago. You can buy bulk on Fleabay.

It works. Good tip.(y)
I like the Arrma clips so I started just adding them to my other rigs that don't have them. It's an easy and useful mod

I bought some magnets (cheap ones) to do that then I never got around to it 😅

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back