Kraton tarmac runs are scary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
so im at school rn and just went out onto the bus loop with the k4s during lunch. before this i had only run it on the soft lawn at home and could only do wheelies with the 4s battery at 100 punch... i just put it at 50 punch and it did a 10 foot wheelie before flipping over the wheelie bar and skidding on the roof for the next 20 feet...
so much for racing my friend after school...

thanks i'll keep that in mind when i fix the k4s
also any wheelie bar reccomendations? mines more of an anchor than a wheelie bar
There's not a lot of options but for street I think Integy makes one that might work better. For dragging or street running a longer wheelie bar is better as it keeps the front from coming up as high

There's not a lot of options but for street I think Integy makes one that might work better. For dragging or street running a longer wheelie bar is better as it keeps the front from coming up as high
i was thinking of putting some sort of skateboard style yres
that or some sort of wheelie bar that actualy has bearings in the wheels

so im at school rn and just went out onto the bus loop with the k4s during lunch. before this i had only run it on the soft lawn at home and could only do wheelies with the 4s battery at 100 punch... i just put it at 50 punch and it did a 10 foot wheelie before flipping over the wheelie bar and skidding on the roof for the next 20 feet...
so much for racing my friend after school...
Why can't you race your friend?
Did you break something?

Just set it to 100 punch and pull the throttle harder so that you do a backflip instead of flipping over.

All about throttle control at the end of the day. I love running my K6S on asphalt, especially when it's smooth less-grippy stuff. It's fun to drift around and slide all over the place.

Throttle controll buddy👍 ease into it don't just hammer on the throttle should help.
What fun is that go
Awesome Lets Go GIF by Northwest Motorsport

Why can't you race your friend?
Did you break something?
sooo the rear diff used to clunk due to wear....
i messed around with it in the parking lot during lunch and at the end it would make an almost electric drill sound. the differential would spin but the tyres wouldnt move...
I was about to say the same?? Its a Miata :ROFLMAO:
hey....
no your right

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back