Tattoos guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Joe

Problems never solved, just rearranged
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
Last weekend me & my daughter got some ink work done…kinda small matching zodiac symbols on the inside of our fingers…the artist told me that his battery was dead, I wasn’t really looking at what he was referring too, but then I realized the tattoo gun was now run on batteries…way too quiet 🤣
He said that battery operated tattoo gun will prolong his career 🤷🏼‍♂️
Learn something new every day 😎

Last weekend me & my daughter got some ink work done…kinda small matching zodiac symbols on the inside of our fingers…the artist told me that his battery was dead, I wasn’t really looking at what he was referring too, but then I realized the tattoo gun was now run on batteries…way too quiet 🤣
That confused the crap outa me but I don't know anything about tattoo guns so being confused as to how it will prolong his career is a given. 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:
That confused the crap outa me but I don't know anything about tattoo guns so being confused as to how it will prolong his career is a given. 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:
Oh and thats cool that the two of you got ink together!:)

Next time bring your lipo’s with you🤣

Does anyone else think about modifying everything electric they look at????skateboards,power wheels,tat gun,my son has 2 electric dirt bikes I wanna overvolt soo bad..lol

20200927_181917.jpg

Does anyone else think about modifying everything electric they look at????skateboards,power wheels,tat gun,my son has 2 electric dirt bikes I wanna overvolt soo bad..lol

View attachment 183233
No but I think we all know that you do! :ROFLMAO:And there s nothing wrong with that!(y)

Huh that is crazy never heard of battery powered guns. I used to tattoo and have several guns and equipment. Last tattoo guns I picked up were rotary motors that where a lot faster and quieter than the original design and style. Pretty neat but also would worry about battery dying mid way through and having to grab a different setup to finish.

Huh that is crazy never heard of battery powered guns. I used to tattoo and have several guns and equipment. Last tattoo guns I picked up were rotary motors that where a lot faster and quieter than the original design and style. Pretty neat but also would worry about battery dying mid way through and having to grab a different setup to finish.
20+ years ago my 1st tat was done with a battery powered gun. 'prison style' gun with piano wire and a 9v batt.
(no I wasnt in prison):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Me too. I did not ask any specifics though 🤷🏼‍♂️
Wonder if it’s 6s capable 😂

20+ years ago my 1st tat was done with a battery powered gun. 'prison style' gun with piano wire and a 9v batt.
(no I wasnt in prison):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ya mine too lol, made a homemade gun with a small brushed motor, mechanical pencil and guitar string🤘🏼

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back