Kraton Tbone bumper hardware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hye

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Removed the wheelie bar and my screws mixed up with other ones.. I don't want to put in wrong length since I've seen some on YouTube break diff housing. Anyone know the specs of screw?

Hi there!

The chassis mounting screws supplied with the Kraton wheelie bar are M4x16mm Flat Head Sockets. These are the updated screw lengths for the Kraton V2's after we were made aware of the issue.

Thanks!

Hi there!

The chassis mounting screws supplied with the Kraton wheelie bar are M4x16mm Flat Head Sockets. These are the updated screw lengths for the Kraton V2's after we were made aware of the issue.

Thanks!
Thank you for reply. I have looked hard and couldn't get a size I was sure about.

Hi there!

Thanks!
Good work TBone!! So are the typhon bumpers 16mm in length as well ?

I got different screws for my typhon bumpers. Got 2 front and 2 rear bumpers.
1 front had long screws... The other had 2 short and 2 long...
Then 1 rear had 4 the same.. The other had 2 so long they wouldnt screw in all the way...

Then 1 rear had 4 the same.. The other had 2 so long they wouldnt screw in all the way...
Yep me to !!! But I thought they fixed the issue and put in 4 16mm screws ??

My mate bought some kraton bumpers... I think they had all the same screws ?
And we bought them at the same time...

Maybe its a kraton vs typhon thing ?
Either way his bumper went shovel on him with a bad landing and ripped all the screws out of the diff anyway !
Kraton bumpers are HUGE !

Whoa now. Do you know when you ordered those bumpers? We updated all of the Typhon and Kraton bumpers to have the M4x16mm screws. To have such a mix of screws is certainly not what we aim for! I'm certain packaging has cleaned up these types of errors but if you can get an order number for me, I may be able to track down what happened to insure that it doesn't happen again.

Yes, all of the screws have been switched to M4x16mm
My mate bought some kraton bumpers... I think they had all the same screws ?
And we bought them at the same time...

Maybe its a kraton vs typhon thing ?
Either way his bumper went shovel on him with a bad landing and ripped all the screws out of the diff anyway !
Kraton bumpers are HUGE !
Yes we've seen a few "shovel" cases though we haven't experienced it on our Kratons. One way or the other, that's why we're redesigning the Kraton front bumper!

Thanks guys!

Its all good... I just swapped the screws around with some others i had. I just figured someone mixed up their box of screws or the ones you got in for yourselves had a few odd ones in the bag.
The really long ones were about 4mm too long...
Im going to order some typhon bumpers for when my outcast gets here so i'll let you know what screws i get with those :)
....and do the typhon mud guards fit the kraton arms ??

Its all good... I just swapped the screws around with some others i had. I just figured someone mixed up their box of screws or the ones you got in for yourselves had a few odd ones in the bag.
The really long ones were about 4mm too long...
Im going to order some typhon bumpers for when my outcast gets here so i'll let you know what screws i get with those :)
....and do the typhon mud guards fit the kraton arms ??

It turns out that the Typhon mud guards willl fit on the Kraton! Feeling inspired by all of these revisions I've set our lead designer on making Kraton sized mud guards in the same styling as the Typhon. Those should be done this week! (Don't worry, they won't be so tall that they hit the body.)

It turns out that the Typhon mud guards willl fit on the Kraton! Feeling inspired by all of these revisions I've set our lead designer on making Kraton sized mud guards in the same styling as the Typhon. Those should be done this week! (Don't worry, they won't be so tall that they hit the body.)
Thats awesome ! Nice work :)
I'll check and have a look on your site in a week or so... Will get some guards and some more bumpers. Got about 6 weeks til my orange outcast turns up anyway...

...also.. Is the typhon bastion bumper smaller than the basher bumper ?

My mate just asked if you make front a arm guards for the kraton too ??

Last edited:
Thats awesome ! Nice work :)
I'll check and have a look on your site in a week or so... Will get some guards and some more bumpers. Got about 6 weeks til my orange outcast turns up anyway...

...also.. Is the typhon bastion bumper smaller than the basher bumper ?
Ordered the orange one bro ! Sweet !!
Did u order it through Vas ?
Stop picking on TBone ! Ha ha ha ha !! :D

Ordered the orange one bro ! Sweet !!
Did u order it through Vas ?
Stop picking on TBone ! Ha ha ha ha !! :D
Nah.. Ordered through the guy a bit closer to home... Mas had silver in stock... But going the orange ! :-D
And its not picking... Its asking ! :p haha
I just like smaller lighter guards for stuff :)

Nah.. Ordered through the guy a bit closer to home... Mas had silver in stock... But going the orange ! :-D
And its not picking... Its asking ! :p haha
I just like smaller lighter guards for stuff :)
Sorry typo ment Mas. Did u get a good deal ?
Six weeks, wicked u must be hanging!

Sorry typo ment Mas. Did u get a good deal ?
Six weeks, wicked u must be hanging!
Yeah... 6 weeks sucks... But ya get that. He said end of july but might in early ?
Said he'll do for $750ish since im a regular... Does depend on what he gets charged tho... Hopefully they don't put the price up on the orange over the silver.
Will get a typhon bumper set for it.... Will have to see if the back bumper stops the wheelie bar working tho ?

Yeah... 6 weeks sucks... But ya get that. He said end of july but might in early ?
Said he'll do for $750ish since im a regular... Does depend on what he gets charged tho... Hopefully they don't put the price up on the orange over the silver.
Will get a typhon bumper set for it.... Will have to see if the back bumper stops the wheelie bar working tho ?
Not a bad price ! I'd get the front bumper, a skid for the rear, a set of GKA chassis braces and you'll b good as gold :)

Not a bad price ! I'd get the front bumper, a skid for the rear, a set of GKA chassis braces and you'll b good as gold :)
Thought id try a rear bumper and if it gets in the way i'll cut it down to a skid...
Ive had both my cars land on the back ends hitting the wing and the bumper at the same.. I think one saved the other at the same time kinda thing ! :p
Did you get any gka's for yours yet or the tower to tower still workin good ?

Thought id try a rear bumper and if it gets in the way i'll cut it down to a skid...
Ive had both my cars land on the back ends hitting the wing and the bumper at the same.. I think one saved the other at the same time kinda thing ! :p
Did you get any gka's for yours yet or the tower to tower still workin good ?
If it works would be great rear protection If not cut it for a skid good idea !!
Waiting for some parts to come in. I think it's been two weeks. Tekno springs, wheelie bar, HR diff housing and yep GKA chassis braces. Went a bit mad !!! Hope the Missus don't check the Credit card bill lol !!!:p

If it works would be great rear protection If not cut it for a skid good idea !!
Waiting for some parts to come in. I think it's been two weeks. Tekno springs, wheelie bar, HR diff housing and yep GKA chassis braces. Went a bit mad !!! Hope the Missus don't check the Credit card bill lol !!!:p
Haha... Sweet ! Just say you don't know what shes talking about ! :p
Let me know how they all go... Will be doing a few upgrades on all of mine soon too i think :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back