Granite tbone bumper photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nswelding

Premium Member!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Any of you guys have the T-Bone bumpers in the red colorway?
I don't really care for the design of the rear bumper with the single rear wheel, cant realy call that a wheelie bar, I was thinking of ordering an axle and rubber wheels from T-bone and fabbing up my own wheelie bar.

Just wantin to see what they look like in the red color installed on the truck. thanks

Here’s blue I like and it’s plastic not pain I’ve already chipped and scrapped mine from doing little jumps holding up great so far

Attachments

• 6D7CC4EB-F977-4E0F-9823-B9069E0B0D8D.jpeg
    6D7CC4EB-F977-4E0F-9823-B9069E0B0D8D.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 62BCE6F3-8CE4-4B5D-ADC3-4F0FFE4B391E.jpeg
    62BCE6F3-8CE4-4B5D-ADC3-4F0FFE4B391E.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 69
Looks good man. Gives it a nice accent with a different color than black. Eventually I’m going to get the proline MT Chevy 2500HD body for my kids granite, I have an envision of white, black and red highlights for the color scheme. So I’m thinkin the red t bone bumpers would set it off

Here’s blue I like and it’s plastic not pain I’ve already chipped and scrapped mine from doing little jumps holding up great so far
Wait......the bumper is still black? The skid plate is the only thing thats colored?

The bumper is just for better protection the wheelie bar is worse then stock but I’ve got better at driving and I don’t do wheelies as much

I just wanted better protection idc about the wheelie bar part I’m getting better at driving so I ease into gas instead of stomping it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back