TBone Bumper Wrecking Screw Holes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic? If you take off the red aluminum plate, is there enough to get some small vice grips on the remaining part of the screw?
I’ll send a pic after work but I wasn’t able to get the red plate off cuz the screw broke flush to the plate so there no room to grab screw with any hand tools and the other screw that I was able to get out was very bent, any ideas how to get it out? I’ll send a pic when I get off work thanks

I’ll send a pic after work but I wasn’t able to get the red plate off cuz the screw broke flush to the plate so there no room to grab screw with any hand tools and the other screw that I was able to get out was very bent, any ideas how to get it out? I’ll send a pic when I get off work thanks
If you can carefully pry the plate off I have used a drill chuck to grip the screw and then run the drill in reverse it winds it out?

If you can carefully pry the plate off I have used a drill chuck to grip the screw and then run the drill in reverse it winds it out?
Thanks I’ll try it out, is the plate threaded? I was nervous of stripping any threads, I’ll let you guys know if it work thanks for the help

Thanks I’ll try it out, is the plate threaded? I was nervous of stripping any threads, I’ll let you guys know if it work thanks for the help
It is not, so you should be able to get it off easily, then use pliers to back out the screws.

Got the screw out thank you guys for the help!

Attachments

• 91364BD5-20BB-40F1-BD79-317AB10E0224.jpeg
    91364BD5-20BB-40F1-BD79-317AB10E0224.jpeg
    470.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 6D8F4518-CF88-443A-BE17-9582EE15A7BB.jpeg
    6D8F4518-CF88-443A-BE17-9582EE15A7BB.jpeg
    409.4 KB · Views: 43
Whatever happened to the Tbone rep that made an introduction on here and was conversing back-and-forth? Has he left the forum? I am fairly positive that I was following that conversation and have not seen any updates in a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back