Senton TBone or RPM Front Bumper - Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Contrakt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
Looking for any kind of upgraded bumper set for my Senton and struggling to find anything in stock anywhere. Any suggestions here?

Looking for any kind of upgraded bumper set for my Senton and struggling to find anything in stock anywhere. Any suggestions here?
Does Rpm make any bumpers for the 3s models?

Does Rpm make any bumpers for the 3s models?
Well I checked their website with the Senton 3S drop down menu and as of today there was no bumper or skid plates. Doesn’t mean they don’t exist it just means they don’t produce them anymore I reckon.

T-Bone should be selling again 3/9 after website revamp.

Well I checked their website with the Senton 3S drop down menu and as of today there was no bumper or skid plates. Doesn’t mean they don’t exist it just means they don’t produce them anymore I reckon.
They never did.

T-Bone should be selling again 3/9 after website revamp.
I contacted them on Facebook with no response. Hoping to get some sort of contact with them soon. I can’t find the correct bumper anywhere, so I hope it’s just a case of site maintenance and not that they’re actually discontinued and out of stock.

Last edited:
Here's some pics of my TBR bumpers for the Senton.

Just ignore the fact that my truck is wearing two different sized sets of wheels and has weird cuts on the body at the moment!

Attachments

• IMG_20200307_204459.jpg
    IMG_20200307_204459.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20200307_204633.jpg
    IMG_20200307_204633.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20200307_204612.jpg
    IMG_20200307_204612.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20200307_204544.jpg
    IMG_20200307_204544.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 78
That's a shame, they make an amazing bumper for the Baja Rey.
Right? The only thing they make for the 1/10 lineup is the a arms.... They really need some bumpers, and they also need bumpers for other 6s Arrma vehicles other than the kraton.

go for the t bone bumper ? they are great ? on their site you can order again soon ? because they are renovating the site? so be patient and everything will be alright ? this week you can order.

go for the t bone bumper ? they are great ? on their site you can order again soon ? because they are renovating the site? so be patient and everything will be alright ? this week you can order.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back