Typhon Tbone racing and 6s v5 compatibility?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gdub34

Reaction score
I know the tbone racing bastion and basher front bumpers are compatible with the v1-v4 6s models. Does anybody know if they are also compatible with the v5 model? thanks

The new V5 Chassis has a a wider and centered notched stamping in the chassis for main gear clearance on the bottom of the chassis.. I see that the T-Bones have a smaller notch that is offset for the older V4's. Won't fit IMHO.🤷‍♂️
The RPM's is the same as the T-bone's. Yet some have stated they can Dremel out the RPM bumper with success. IDK how effective that is fit wise.
Hopefully others will chime in.
I don't have a V5 chassis to check against fit. :cool:

I hope it will work since it’s already ordered. I’m tired of chasing fasteners. Why cant Arrma include the necesssary hardware for the exb? Tbone does. thanks

cancelled my tbone bumper order this morning. Super nice people. They are in the process of manufacturing front and rear bumpers for the 6s v5 typhon fwiw.
I’m going to try and make the Exp super basher front bumper arriving tomorrow fit with using the hardware I ordered and maybe, if needed, ace hardware hardware? thanks

The true value hardware store near me has every fastener I have ever looked for for rc

cancelled my tbone bumper order this morning. Super nice people. They are in the process of manufacturing front and rear bumpers for the 6s v5 typhon fwiw.
I’m going to try and make the Exp super basher front bumper arriving tomorrow fit with using the hardware I ordered and maybe, if needed, ace hardware hardware? thanks
Yeah and you can amazon 100 of different sized screws for $6-8. If you look at the part numbers on the exploded view it will end in the size like 312 or 410 or whatever. You can also buy a bag of all the hardware taken off a model on ebay or jennysrc. Those are handy to get all the washers/spacers/pins too. I've probably bought 6 or 7 and then suppliment with whatever size i run out of on amazon.

As SrC said. But I put the tbone bumper on my v5 typhon just Dremel the hole little bigger so it fits right.
16154190905354779593056657423269.jpg
16154191163896711624345500868181.jpg

Back