Senton Tbone racing bumpers coming soon!

travis328

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Senton
I got in contact with tbone racing last week to see if they were planning on making any bumpers for the Senton. I just got a reply saying they are on their way and should be available on their website on Friday!

I know I'll be ordering them as soon as they are available!

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
I've used Tbone racing on several RC's and currently have them on my Traxxas Stampede VXL and would certainly recommend them to anyone. Nice to hear they're making some Arrma Senton bumpers too.

justatree

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fury
I would love to see them on all the models as well, how did you get in contact with them?

travis328

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Senton
I would love to see them on all the models as well, how did you get in contact with them?
Initially I was looking on eBay for upgrade parts and I came across their bumpers for the rest of the 1/8th line. I emailed them from the eBay app from a listing for a bumper for a talion, it took about 3 days for them to respond.

Ryan777

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
I have been eyeing and waiting on these bumpers also. I have a few t-bone bumpers i have been happy with them. There warranty is really nice. You just email them a picture of your broken bumper, and the they ship you a new one. .. i kinda like having the rear side panel supports on the stock bumper . It dosnt look like there rear bumper will allow this. So mabey i will wait on the rear. I need a new front bumper, but i am waiting to see what the basher front bumper looks like. Skid plates are definitely gonna be nice. I almost bought some front and rear skids that will fit the chasis. But decide not to because t-bone has a good variety and i new the senton bumpers were comin soon..and here they come

Last edited:

Ryan777

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
I gave TBR a few dollars. Im waiting for the rear skids to come out. In the mean time, i order the front basher bumper and the front a-arm skids.

RC Pimp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Talion
I want them for my fury!!!!!
They have several different types for Arrma trucks.
Very happy with them so far. First Bash/Test went well :)
Also check out DEX8T rear wheel mud scraper wingy thingies...they bolt straight onto our trucks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.