Tbone racing shipping time?experience with hobbywholesale? I hate usps.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I ordered a front tbone bumper for my kraton 4s 3weeks ago. It took them 7 days to reach usps and left the US the 27 of may and until this date it still did not reach canada borders what the fk is happening i know covid-19 causes delays in shipments but for my jims bearings and jennyrc it took 9 days to reach canada we are talking 22days since the order date and 15days since its last scan something is really messed up oh and did i say that i freaking HATE usps?

My only option for my badlands mx 2.8 is to order the rims and tire seperatly from amainhobbies for 100$ canadiens but seeing this shipping mess with us or something.

My only other choice is hobbywholesale in canada(not local hobbyshop i supprt my local hobbyshop) their website is a complete mess tires cost 15$ more but i bet if something happens with my tires when i receive them they wont give a crap about me because of their horrible costumer service reviews...im in a loop hole
@MrTitanium do you have any experiences with hobbywholesale?

Last edited:
I ordered a front tbone bumper for my kraton 4s 3weeks ago. It took them 7 days to reach usps and left the US the 27 of may and until this date it still did not reach canada borders what the fk is happening i know covid-19 causes delays in shipments but for my jims bearings and jennyrc it took 9 days to reach canada we are talking 22days since the order date and 15days since its last scan something is really messed up oh and did i say that i freaking HATE usps?

My only option for my badlands mx 2.8 is to order the rims and tire seperatly from amainhobbies for 100$ canadiens but seeing this shipping mess with us or something.

My only other choice is hobbywholesale in canada their website is a complete mess tires cost 15$ more but i bet if something happens with my tires when i receive them they wont give a crap about me because of their horrible costumer service reviews...im in a loop hole
@MrTitanium do you have any experiences with hobbywholesale?
Mate, chill a bit... I have stuff ordered back in March, tracking shows "waiting for package acceptance" still somewhere in the US for 2+ months now. I'd shove out that little extra cash and get it locally if shipping is such a concern..

Mate, chill a bit... I have stuff ordered back in March, tracking shows "waiting for package acceptance" still somewhere in the US for 2+ months now. I'd shove out that little extra cash and get it locally if shipping is such a concern..
My mother will kill me lol if it was not for her i would have already bought a 6s truck

I live a few minutes from the border and really miss the quick trips to pick up my mail order items. I've had a few items shipped to Canada ,but it costs like 10x as much for shipping and its been 3 weeks and still no parts.
I ordered from Zone Hobbies out of Quebec Friday and the parts arrived yesterday.
Hopefully the borders will open soon.

I live a few minutes from the border and really miss the quick trips to pick up my mail order items. I've had a few items shipped to Canada ,but it costs like 10x as much for shipping and its been 3 weeks and still no parts.
I ordered from Zone Hobbies out of Quebec Friday and the parts arrived yesterday.
Hopefully the borders will open soon.
The tires for my typhon just shipped should be here in a few days if canada post is working during the week ends now and might go pick up a 15t robinson racing pinion the arrma ones wear out a bit and makes crappy noise at low speed

USPS is disappointing to say the least. Even before Covid they have been slow to deliver my stuff, their delivery updates have been wrong and non existent in some cases. Don't know what day to expect your packages which turns into them sitting on the porch for pirates. One of my recent deliveries was broken in the box from someone body slamming it, even with a big fragile sticker posted on all 4 sides and top. Priority mail insured and tracked my ass!

USPS is disappointing to say the least. Even before Covid they have been slow to deliver my stuff, their delivery updates have been wrong and non existent in some cases. Don't know what day to expect your packages which turns into them sitting on the porch for pirates. One of my recent deliveries was broken in the box from someone body slamming it, even with a big fragile sticker posted on all 4 sides and top. Priority mail insured and tracked my ass!
I just read a post an anoncement from canada post published on may 29th saying international parcels and laters suspended but still working for the usa stuff but it might take 7-14 days or longer to deliver that might explain my situation
My order is inside a small packet not even a box so its even worst

I’ve bought several things from Tbone lately. (LC racing bumper & r skid, Hobao bumper, etc) Shipping took a week or less.

Im in canada if you are in the us its going to be fast

Yes sir, outta country shipping is slower than usual.... I ordered a couple of 4282 Leopards on 4/19 & tracking shows they finally made it to the US! Hopefully another week or so & I’ll finally have them

Little update from the bumpers so i received my bumper today. The resended bumper arrived at vancouver yesterday so i was happy it took 2 weeks like it should have taken and it arrived at my door today in montreal i was confused i installed it on my bigrock. I decided to look at the receip before trowing it away and suprise the tracking numbers do NOT match. So in short i received the lost bumper it took 2 months to arrive and the tracking online says nothing and the second bumper is still in vancouver so i got 2 bumpers for 50$ canadien! I was never so happy for waiting 2 months on something lol it arrived the exact same day when i got my bigrock body what a coninsidance idk what i will do with it because i love the custom bumper i made on my kraton 4s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back