Outcast TBone racing wheelie replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vindazzle

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hey arrmy! I know that TBone had closed their doors but I was wondering if this part can be outsourced online? It's one of the wheelies that unfortunately the cover for the wheels keeps comming off which exposes the ball bearings and can lead to dirt and damage. Any help is appreciated thanks!

1663085971296.png

1663085992249.png

See if you can get some measurement on the bearing and press some new ones in?

See if you can get some measurement on the bearing and press some new ones in?

Good point... pretty noob with crafting it on my own. I can measure but where do I get the parts? I'm thinking of putting a washer in place so it locks in place.

Good point... pretty noob with crafting it on my own. I can measure but where do I get the parts? I'm thinking of putting a washer in place so it locks in place.

Easy.
Once you have the diameter (Outer & Inner) of that bearing, you can find similar replacements on Amazon.
Preferably double sided Sealed bearings.

All of my T-bone wheelie bar wheels have been like that for years, it won’t hurt anything.They stopped warranting the wheels because all of them did that.

Hey arrmy! I know that TBone had closed their doors but I was wondering if this part can be outsourced online? It's one of the wheelies that unfortunately the cover for the wheels keeps comming off which exposes the ball bearings and can lead to dirt and damage. Any help is appreciated thanks!

View attachment 243371

View attachment 243372
To @Adamj804 point I took a new direction when I broke a wheel, one came off, and the support that holds the wheels broke. I asked one of the users here would they build me a support but use the more easily ready and available Arrma wheels to use on it.

The material that holds the wheels has some flex so it helps a lot

1663113964901.png

1663113987652.png

To @Adamj804 point I took a new direction when I broke a wheel, one came off, and the support that holds the wheels broke. I asked one of the users here would they build me a support but use the more easily ready and available Arrma wheels to use on it.

View attachment 243417
View attachment 243419

Glad they are still working out for you..✌️

All of my T-bone wheelie bar wheels have been like that for years, it won’t hurt anything.They stopped warranting the wheels because all of them did that.

Ah good to know. Just worried if small rocks or sand would get in it.

View attachment 243417
View attachment 243419

Ah nice! That's great to know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back