Senton Tbone xv4 bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kobalt78

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. Granite
  3. Senton 6s
started to install my new tbone front bumper and could have used a little more instruction. While I was trying to screw in the bolts on the inner reinforcement, I stripped 1 of the screws, which Is now stuck. I thought maybe I used the wrong screw,but they are the only ones with a pan head in the kit. The rest are flush mount and the holes are cut to be flush mounted. Any advise will be helpful. Also the best way to remove/replace the stripped one. Thanks

started to install my new tbone front bumper and could have used a little more instruction. While I was trying to screw in the bolts on the inner reinforcement, I stripped 1 of the screws, which Is now stuck. I thought maybe I used the wrong screw,but they are the only ones with a pan head in the kit. The rest are flush mount and the holes are cut to be flush mounted. Any advise will be helpful. Also the best way to remove/replace the stripped one. Thanks
Dremmel a slot in the screw head and use a blade driver to remove

SAME thing happened to me installing the front guards. Tbone is great - have all their stuff on my Kraton& Nero. But they really drive me nuts with no instructions at all. In fact - they didn't even provide screws for the rear dirt guards!!! Had to find some screws.
I got the screw back out fighting it for 5 minutes and cursing. Just used two wrenches and twisted - infuriating!!!!

Say hello to my frankenKrenton ...

Attachments

• IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0119.JPG
    IMG_0119.JPG
    225.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0170.JPG
    IMG_0170.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0121.JPG
    IMG_0121.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0169.JPG
    IMG_0169.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 48
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back