TBone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firstrctruck

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Ok Got a Smaller bumper from TBone took over three weeks. Had to call then and they said they messed up and some BS about staffing. Anyways Got they product and knew Id be satisfied.
BUT I WILL NEVER spend any more money with them. Service Has to be there too.....

Anyways spend $1.50 on plastic and wanted to show of this baby. Have not tested her out yet

Attachments

• IMG_2927.JPG
    IMG_2927.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2926.JPG
    IMG_2926.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2925.JPG
    IMG_2925.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 96
Ok Got a Smaller bumper from TBone took over three weeks. Had to call then and they said they messed up and some BS about staffing. Anyways Got they product and knew Id be satisfied.
BUT I WILL NEVER spend any more money with them. Service Has to be there too.....

Anyways spend $1.50 on plastic and wanted to show of this baby. Have not tested her out yet

I am right there with you! I ordered the new BR front bumper and it was delivered today. I was so excited. I opened the box...they sent me some else's order including the invoice. I called them up and told them that they sent me the wrong parts. The representative said that never happens then asked if there was an invoice in the box. I said yes and she said can you tell me the invoice number? I read it to her and she looked it up. She said they will reach out the the other person to other person to see if the have my stuff. They called me back and said that they did mix up the order and we needed to ship it to the other person and they will reimburse us the shipping cost. I told the representative fine but I am concerned that your company just sent my personal information to some random individual. Her response. ..would you fell more comfortable if they ship it to us first and then we can ship it to you? WTH? Ummmm....no....that wouldn't make a difference he still has my invoice. Her response was...oh yeah...good point. She just apologized and said send us a copy of the receipt and we will refund that to you.

So... if something like this never happens...why was the representative's first response was to ask if there was an invoice and not what parts did we send you? Are you freaking kidding me?!? I so feel like sending this package to the guy overnight UPS express with insurance and put it in a huge box!

I love T-Bone products but I will never order directly from them!

Guess that means I might have F/R bumpers for my Senton in a week...ordered two weeks ago. I hope they're worth the wait,and the $77.90 they charge for em.

Guess that means I might have F/R bumpers for my Senton in a week...ordered two weeks ago. I hope they're worth the wait,and the $77.90 they charge for em.
Good luck with that.....They have no Idea how to run a business. They won't be around for long before some else takes their spot IMHO. Soooo lame. Their Fleabay Feedback was classic, Just confirmed to me that there is a serious issue

Just got my Order in for me Nero bumper.... I got three red cat bummers and two red cat wheelie bars smh

Quite happy with what I just installed. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20170121_180745.jpg
    IMG_20170121_180745.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20170121_180750.jpg
    IMG_20170121_180750.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20170121_180811.jpg
    IMG_20170121_180811.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20170121_180825.jpg
    IMG_20170121_180825.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20170121_180829.jpg
    IMG_20170121_180829.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20170121_180836.jpg
    IMG_20170121_180836.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20170121_180841.jpg
    IMG_20170121_180841.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20170121_180848.jpg
    IMG_20170121_180848.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20170121_180900.jpg
    IMG_20170121_180900.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20170121_180906.jpg
    IMG_20170121_180906.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
I had my Tbone Thrasher bumper out today for a hard bashing at freezing -8C. I landed some jumps directly on the bumper. It still looks like new:)

The stock big rock front bumper broke again, even with the protection. At least at low temps the arrma front and rear bumpers breake every time..

The Tbone is awesome! Now I think of ordering the wheelie bar too.I am on the 2nd arrma one so I guess I'll need a new one soon ;)

Material 2 dollars.

Attachments

• 50680380340__F8C64C95-2E55-41C6-9501-121DCD9E5B25.JPG.jpeg
    50680380340__F8C64C95-2E55-41C6-9501-121DCD9E5B25.JPG.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 86
I am right there with you! I ordered the new BR front bumper and it was delivered today. I was so excited. I opened the box...they sent me some else's order including the invoice. I called them up and told them that they sent me the wrong parts. The representative said that never happens then asked if there was an invoice in the box. I said yes and she said can you tell me the invoice number? I read it to her and she looked it up. She said they will reach out the the other person to other person to see if the have my stuff. They called me back and said that they did mix up the order and we needed to ship it to the other person and they will reimburse us the shipping cost. I told the representative fine but I am concerned that your company just sent my personal information to some random individual. Her response. ..would you fell more comfortable if they ship it to us first and then we can ship it to you? WTH? Ummmm....no....that wouldn't make a difference he still has my invoice. Her response was...oh yeah...good point. She just apologized and said send us a copy of the receipt and we will refund that to you.

So... if something like this never happens...why was the representative's first response was to ask if there was an invoice and not what parts did we send you? Are you freaking kidding me?!? I so feel like sending this package to the guy overnight UPS express with insurance and put it in a huge box!

I love T-Bone products but I will never order directly from them!

So I finally got my bumper on Wednesday.....it was missing parts. It was missing the rear spacers to attach the back of the bumper and the rubber tubing to protect the wires. I emailed them and they said it was a miscommunication with their designer and the production manager. Seriously?!? This is ridiculous.

So I finally got my bumper on Wednesday.....it was missing parts. It was missing the rear spacers to attach the back of the bumper and the rubber tubing to protect the wires. I emailed them and they said it was a miscommunication with their designer and the production manager. Seriously?!? This is ridiculous.
Product cost too much for these many foul ups. Procduction my asshat

Material 2 dollars.

Doesn't look bad but I personally would never run something like this as diamond tread has basically zero give in it for these applications which means the force of any and all impacts get transferred to other parts on the RC. I'd much rather my bumper take the impact and abuse - which is exactly the purpose of a bumper. To each their own though.

3 weeks waiting for mine and they show up missing parts. T Bone is having growing pains.

They might possibly be having such pains. I remember when they only had a few parts for just a select number of RC's now it seems they have all kinds of parts for a large number of RC's. Hope they get this straightened out soon.

On the flip side, I still see a lot of people complaining about the time it takes to ship out parts when ordering direct. If people would just READ the product page it clearly states they are made to order and takes a longer time. If you don't mind the extended time then order direct if you want it quicker do as @blackbalt89 suggested and order from eBay or even Amazon and you'll get your item within just a couple days.

Maybe faster on Amazon, but 3 week wait for me was on Ebay. No mention of the lead time until after the purchase is made and they message you about a week into it

Maybe faster on Amazon, but 3 week wait for me was on Ebay. No mention of the lead time until after the purchase is made and they message you about a week into it

I waited 10 business days to email them asking where my stuff was.

I had already gotten the cookie cutter it may take us up to 10 business days to produce the order.

When can you request your money back on PayPal.

It seems they take the feedback seriously now. Right after I ordered, I got a mail with the information that they will update me about the status. And two days later they told me that the lead time is 7-10 business days + shipping.

If everything works out - perfect support + no complaint

Last edited:
It seems they take the feedback seriously now. Right after I ordered, I got a mail with the information that they will update me about the status. And two days later they told me that the lead time is 7-10 business days + shipping.

If everything works out - perfect support + no complaint
Yeap let us know how that works out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back