Kraton TBR Lead Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Montenegro1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey everyone, I ordered a front/rear bumper and wheelie bar from TBR for my Kraton 8 days ago.

I still haven't received an email from them that the items have shipped.

Since I've never dealt with them before, I was looking for some feedback.

Does it typically take this long to receive basic items from them ??

Amazon prime has really raised my expectations and I wanted to know what to expect moving forward.

@Montenegro1 I always recommend buying T-Bone Racing parts from either Amazon or eBay as these parts are typically pre-made and ready to ship.

In some/many cases when ordering directly from @T-Bone Racing, those parts are made on order so it takes longer for them to be shipped. It seems to go in waves with TBR, at times they are pretty quick and then at others they can be slow.

Your best bet is to email or call them and ask for an update.

Yes I emailed and they said it was slow due to heavy sales volume. Moving forward I will look to Amazon or eBay.

I usually try to order from NitroHobbies on Ebay, they keep quite a few Arrma T-Bone things in stock and are great sellers.

I just got into with T-Bone last week about an order I placed before Black Friday, I literally told them if they could manage a way to get their #$% together on manufacturing and shipping, they could totally dominate the RC market as most of the time they have the best protection accessories for the vehicles.

I also told them a few people on here are tired of getting the same canned BS email about how they are working to improve their processes, etc and have said they won't buy from them any longer.

But yes I agree with @WoodiE, sometimes they will ship it within a couple days, but I have waited weeks before as well.

TT

I ordered a TBR Typhon front bumper from amain (EBay) on Nov. 26 and received it on the 29th.
Liked it so much I ordered a TBR xv4 bumper along with mudguards for a Talion from gonitrohobbies (EBay) late Friday night and they're due to be delivered this Wednesday

Yes they sent an email that it should ship today but I'm impatient and can't wait that long. Moving forward I will change who I order from.

They take a while but still worth it. I have 4 of their bumpers and all fit well and no failures.

I've ordered direct from T-Bone Racing 3 different times, all 3 times was about a week and a half before I received my stuff.

I was impatient also, come to find out they where communicating but all messages ended up in my junk folder. No ones fault except technology. Good company-Good parts - Good people. I will continue to support them ?

Another thing to consider is the time of year, everyone is buying for the holidays, the weather slows things down. Amazon Amazon Amazon. There is a lot of product moving from point A to point B.

14-20 days with their black friday/ holiday sale. I recieved my box Last friday after ordering on black friday.

Another thing to consider is the time of year, everyone is buying for the holidays, the weather slows things down. Amazon Amazon Amazon. There is a lot of product moving from point A to point B.
not 100% true

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back