Outcast TBR Stunt Truck Rear Bumper w/ Wheelie Bar HELP....Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbx123

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I just got a new TBR Rear Bumper/Wheelie bar. It is different than the one I had before. I am not sure where the black piece in the pic goes. The last one that was installed, hand a much larger black piece and this on mounts differently. Any one have a good pic of how it is supposed to be mounted?

Thanks in advance to all that reply.... Roy

1605965992469.png

Usually they have more pics or an installation diagram on the page. I just checked it and it only shows one pic. All I can recommend is see where that piece lines up with the other holes and try to figure it out. One thing I do know is that the wheels on these are junk. Everytime Ive tried one one or both of the wheels break off from the bearings and need to be replaced. So I would mod them with different wheels.

It looks like a hinge pin retainer/suspension hanger to me? Would guess to install this you'd have to remove the front hinge pin retainer/suspension hanger and use that piece to keep your pins from falling out? Again just an educated guess as I have no experience with this rig but looks just like my K6s retainers that keep hinge pins in place.

It looks like a hinge pin retainer/suspension hanger to me? Would guess to install this you'd have to remove the front hinge pin retainer/suspension hanger and use that piece to keep your pins from falling out? Again just an educated guess as I have no experience with this rig but looks just like my K6s retainers that keep hinge pins in place.
I do not beleive so. I magnified their only one pic and it does not even seem as it that piece is used????

Notorious_Wheelie_Bar3_2400x1800.jpg

Maybe it is to adjust where it sits? For example where it connects at the bottom the top piece and lower piece where you see the nuts, if that piece was in between where it bolts together it would lower it? No clue just a guess?

Maybe it is to adjust where it sits? For example where it connects at the bottom the top piece and lower piece where you see the nuts, if that piece was in between where it bolts together it would lower it? No clue just a guess?
LOL Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back