Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Outcast TBR T-Bone Racing Wing Mount New Version

servalac

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion,
Have you guys seen this ? I've been a little slow due the hot weather, but this post on IG stuck.

Can't wait for 'em to release this :)

T-Bone Wingmount 2.jpg

Paultro84

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Have you guys seen this ? I've been a little slow due the hot weather, but this post on IG stuck.

Can't wait for 'em to release this :)

View attachment 20901
I saw it on their instagram. Love their testing style. Haha Looks like you guys will finally get a wing mount for the Outcast that will last for more than 1 run. :)

olds97_lss

Bash Break Repeat!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I ran mine once, broke it twice. Pulled a screw through the bottom of it and then later, broke the wheelie bar mount. I took the wing off and got the TBR skid/wheelie bar. I braced the original wheelie bar, but still left off the wing.

Paultro84

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I ran mine once, broke it twice. Pulled a screw through the bottom of it and then later, broke the wheelie bar mount. I took the wing off and got the TBR skid/wheelie bar. I braced the original wheelie bar, but still left off the wing.
I always recommend people take the wing off their Outcast. It's just a giant lever that twist the mount till it snaps. My mounts last much longer without it. :)

olds97_lss

Bash Break Repeat!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I always recommend people take the wing off their Outcast. It's just a giant lever that twist the mount till it snaps. My mounts last much longer without it. :)
Yeah, I get that, but it also helps protect the body, if the mount didn't snap. The ones on my revo's take a retarded amount of abuse and hold up fine. The only reason I have wings is to protect the rear of the body. Guess I'll see how long the mount holds up without the wing and with the TBR wheelie bar/skid instead.

stimpy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I'm assuming this a new new to be released one?..

I have one of their original mounts and it just doesn't last more than 1 or 2 runs. They've sent me I think 3 pairs of replacement arms already! Went back to running the stock arm stuff which at least is a bit more flexible though broke that last time I was out so will give the TBR unit another outing/breaking shortly....

Love their products normally... Hoping they have a new design.

servalac

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion,
I'm assuming this a new new to be released one?..

I have one of their original mounts and it just doesn't last more than 1 or 2 runs. They've sent me I think 3 pairs of replacement arms already! Went back to running the stock arm stuff which at least is a bit more flexible though broke that last time I was out so will give the TBR unit another outing/breaking shortly....

Love their products normally... Hoping they have a new design.
Yes. they released a new version a while ago, have'nt tried it myself yet, but it's supposed to be more durable. They have changed they way it's built. https://tboneracing.net/collections/kraton/products/copy-of-10061-tbr-wing-mounts-arrma-outcast

Camo

Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
A replacement is good the first one they mad was shite !!! I’ve been snapping wing mount screws more than mounts lately.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.