Outcast TBR T-Bone Racing Wing Mount New Version

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Talion
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon 3s
Have you guys seen this ? I've been a little slow due the hot weather, but this post on IG stuck.

Can't wait for 'em to release this :)

T-Bone Wingmount 2.jpg

Have you guys seen this ? I've been a little slow due the hot weather, but this post on IG stuck.

Can't wait for 'em to release this :)

View attachment 20901

I saw it on their instagram. Love their testing style. Haha Looks like you guys will finally get a wing mount for the Outcast that will last for more than 1 run. :)

I ran mine once, broke it twice. Pulled a screw through the bottom of it and then later, broke the wheelie bar mount. I took the wing off and got the TBR skid/wheelie bar. I braced the original wheelie bar, but still left off the wing.

I ran mine once, broke it twice. Pulled a screw through the bottom of it and then later, broke the wheelie bar mount. I took the wing off and got the TBR skid/wheelie bar. I braced the original wheelie bar, but still left off the wing.

I always recommend people take the wing off their Outcast. It's just a giant lever that twist the mount till it snaps. My mounts last much longer without it. :)

I always recommend people take the wing off their Outcast. It's just a giant lever that twist the mount till it snaps. My mounts last much longer without it. :)
Yeah, I get that, but it also helps protect the body, if the mount didn't snap. The ones on my revo's take a retarded amount of abuse and hold up fine. The only reason I have wings is to protect the rear of the body. Guess I'll see how long the mount holds up without the wing and with the TBR wheelie bar/skid instead.

We do need the new version of the T-Bone wing mount :)

I'm assuming this a new new to be released one?..

I have one of their original mounts and it just doesn't last more than 1 or 2 runs. They've sent me I think 3 pairs of replacement arms already! Went back to running the stock arm stuff which at least is a bit more flexible though broke that last time I was out so will give the TBR unit another outing/breaking shortly....

Love their products normally... Hoping they have a new design.

I'm assuming this a new new to be released one?..

I have one of their original mounts and it just doesn't last more than 1 or 2 runs. They've sent me I think 3 pairs of replacement arms already! Went back to running the stock arm stuff which at least is a bit more flexible though broke that last time I was out so will give the TBR unit another outing/breaking shortly....

Love their products normally... Hoping they have a new design.

Yes. they released a new version a while ago, have'nt tried it myself yet, but it's supposed to be more durable. They have changed they way it's built. https://tboneracing.net/collections/kraton/products/copy-of-10061-tbr-wing-mounts-arrma-outcast

A replacement is good the first one they mad was shite !!! I’ve been snapping wing mount screws more than mounts lately.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back