Team corally 2022 XTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Just waiting on parts to show up. I have a JX 47kg servo already and ordered the 7075 chassis brace inserts. The specs on this thing is Ridiculous for the price point excited to see how it holds up.

E176FB15-BBC0-4B1E-BE9B-CCAA5D558E44.png

5E0647F8-B7F1-4449-8AC4-10DDACF47AF6.png

Yeah the parts look sooooo good.
*Whisper mode* : it looks it may have the cards to beat the Kraton EXB…
Only real weakness I've seen or heard of thus far are the lower arms. That's something the Arrma 6s line has in spades IMO.
Just waiting on parts to show up. I have a JX 47kg servo already and ordered the 7075 chassis brace inserts. The specs on this thing is Ridiculous for the price point excited to see how it holds up.

View attachment 195691

View attachment 195692
I'm excited for you! That sensored setup should be smooth as silk😁

Last edited:
After watching the promotion video I have very high hopes on this one. Weak arms or not I figured cheaper then what I have spent on diffs lol

Really nice for the money. When the xtr came out last year I was forced to get one because of the RCHobbyexplosion coupon. Even with all the new cool stuff the biggest improvement is the hubs and steering blocks. I’ve been thru a few on mine and the socket where the pillow ball sits would either pop the ball out or crack. The 2022 models have much thicker plastic. The center brace is really well thought out. It supports the towers high as well as the bulkheads. Arrma arms and overall fit, finish and quality of plastic is better. Be interesting for someone to compare the plastic and see if it has been improved. Good luck with your xtr!

Really nice for the money. When the xtr came out last year I was forced to get one because of the RCHobbyexplosion coupon. Even with all the new cool stuff the biggest improvement is the hubs and steering blocks. I’ve been thru a few on mine and the socket where the pillow ball sits would either pop the ball out or crack. The 2022 models have much thicker plastic. The center brace is really well thought out. It supports the towers high as well as the bulkheads. Arrma arms and overall fit, finish and quality of plastic is better. Be interesting for someone to compare the plastic and see if it has been improved. Good luck with your xtr!
Forced? Haha! me too, those bullies 🤣 I built it out w/TC electrics from JRC.I like the motor and esc, TC rtr servo is crap for me. First one glitched out constantly, Ted sent another FOC. That one twisted the output shaft..strange.

Forced? Haha! me too, those bullies 🤣 I built it out w/TC electrics from JRC.I like the motor and esc, TC rtr servo is crap for me. First one glitched out constantly, Ted sent another FOC. That one twisted the output shaft..strange.
They still have a pretty nice coupon deal going on now on their site. Nice company and get there stuff to you fast. I set mine up with an Amazon servo and blx185 esc and motor. I too have the TC electrics in another car I built. They are superior.
Replacing the pillow balls with Arrma ones should do the trick; the TC ones are just a bit too small.
Yes, that is what I did but they still either break or pop out too easy. The new ones are worth getting, come in a 3pack for 23$ front or rear.

+1 on the upgraded hubs too. They are beef!
@3d-rc.myshopify.com .. I'm sorry for clogging up ur build thread. Good luck with it! I'm sure it'll be kicka$$✌
No problem man lol

I will let you all know how the hubs are but I don’t foresee an issue anymore. Love the new bracing system. If you haven’t watched the promo video I highly recommend doing so.

Yes, that is what I did but they still either break or pop out too easy. The new ones are worth getting, come in a 3pack for 23$ front or rear.
Hmm OK. Good to hear they beefed up the hubs then😉.
I personally like the fact their bodies are starting to look better. I know, but I’m want a bit of looks too🤣.
Used to think their bodies looked pretty bad (Dementor, Muraco,Shogun etc.), but last year I kinda liked the Punisher and now the Sketer is actually really nice looking👍.
Oh just don’t go to their website to the ‘tuning’ section for their cars… Swiss spring steel, carbon, and 7075 anodised parts 😜💸👌.

I personally like the fact their bodies are starting to look better. I know, but I’m want a bit of looks too🤣.
Used to think their bodies looked pretty bad (Dementor, Muraco,Shogun etc.), but last year I kinda liked the Punisher and now the Sketer is actually really nice looking👍.
Oh just don’t go to their website to the ‘tuning’ section for their cars… Swiss spring steel, carbon, and 7075 anodised parts 😜💸👌.
That’s what’s great about the xtr you get most of that this year😍

They still have a pretty nice coupon deal going on now on their site. Nice company and get there stuff to you fast
Stop it, ur not helping my addiction any😁 JK
Agreed, they could use some help aesthetically. I seriously doubt the hubs popping out will be an issue anymore. TC has a demo video for the updated hubs that's quite convincing. I posted it awhile back on another thread. I don't think there's anything wrong with the TC compounds but rather they just aren't using enough material for the arms? They are much thinner overall than Arrma 6s.. everything else is on point.

Last edited:
TC is killing it value wise.. like Arrma before HH got their sausage fingers into the pie.
For the record, I still like my Arrmas, and will continue to buy them. Just saying they aren't the value they were. It's economics 101 no doubt.

Last edited:
Sketer is loaded with it. When Jenny's breaks one up I'm buying the hubs and shafts for the Sketer.
Already bought the '21 parts, they're a step backwards but offer 30mm width.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back