Team Corally python XP 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no they used similar colors but used them in a completely different pattern. Yup must be a copy......
I didn't say it was a copy did I? The colour will go really well with my Aniversary outcast and only 40 euros to buy. By the look of it it's as good as the Arrma alternative. But what do i know ?❤️
My biggest concern is parts support, I haven't looked too deep into it but I don't remember places like Tower Hobbies, Horizon Hobby or Amain carrying vehicles let alone parts for Team Corally.
It's big in Europe and believe it or not there is life on the planet beyond the USA ??

It's big in Europe and believe it or not there is life on the planet beyond the USA ??

Sure. Corally was a NL company and now it is in Belgium since 2014. The main complain about Corally in US was the parts support. Maybe this won't be same with the new owners.

From the Corally guy, the worldwide support will be in Belgium.

Sure. Corally was a NL company and now it is in Belgium since 2014. The main complain about Corally in US was the parts support. Maybe this won't be same with the new owners.

From the Corally guy, the worldwide support will be in Belgium.
They already have a Facebook group in the uk and quite a buzz going around about the two new rigs. Both look good from what I've seen. The part's situation will be interesting as will the durability.

Yes, there is a buzz on these chassis. The firts comments are obviously about the Arrma similarities. Corally exist since 1986 and still exist since they have been bought in 2014. Corally is a serious brand who want to enlrage his market. The 2WD rigs, not so cheap, seem pretty well designed (even if it is largely inspired on TRX Stamped ^^). I'm more confident with their 2WD cars desgin than when i watch the Kronos parts thought. I don't know how they plan the futur of these 6s chassis. What is sure is that they will sell 7075 upgrades, but will they be fast to react and change the desgin of plastic parts if some of them fail.

Still from the Corally guy, the first bunch of Kronos will arrive first in UK as it is CML distribution who will spread them on a large part of EU.

Answer from corally about the diff. case :
"The drawing from the manual is different from the actual used diff case for the center diff. This is the design for the diff case of the 1/8 competition buggy we will release in 2020. You can not see, but the size is about 1.5x as big so it can contain more silicone fluid. For the heavy basher user we will alos have a upgrade diff housing in aluminium 7075. So no worries about these ".

So, i don't know how this diff. case look. And, when he say "don't worry, there will be 7075 upgrade" make me think that the goal is to sold upgrades :rolleyes: His answer really doesn't reassure me about this design.

Wait and see when some owners will have used it after few weeks.

Last edited:
1573915467974.jpeg

I like the body.
Anyone else notice the gear cover?
And that layout is a bit odd, usually the esc is mounted behind the battery tray not in front of it.

I like the body.
Anyone else notice the gear cover?
And that layout is a bit odd, usually the esc is mounted behind the battery tray not in front of it.
I didn't notice the gear cover but that's really nice. Those motor leads are going to have to be awfully long to reach that esc. I do really like the rims and tires though.

I didn't notice the gear cover but that's really nice. Those motor leads are going to have to be awfully long to reach that esc. I do really like the rims and tires though.

I was thinking the same thing about the motor wires.

I just took a look on the Kronos spares and i saw this :

View attachment 52395
This is the center diff., which is different than the front and rear. Watch those thin lips for carrying the spider gears axle. Imo, this won't hold 6s power during a long time. I was interested to buy one, but this center diff. totally changed my mind

I love when people assume ?, based on a picture you wont buy a car like this. Its a well PROVEN design in racing cars. I have it in my Xray XT8e 2019 ofcourse, and it is easy to tune, you feel the change in oil so easy.

And the best it holds up on 6s ofc

I love when people assume ?, based on a picture you wont buy a car like this. Its a well PROVEN design in racing cars. I have it in my Xray XT8e 2019 ofcourse, and it is easy to tune, you feel the change in oil so easy.

T
@Thomas P your the man brother! I'm curious about this line! Time will tell. Nothing but love and respect for you bro!

I took a look on the Xray diff. when Corally said me that it was a racing diff.. And the design isn't exatly same, the plastic which carry the spiders axle is more large on the Xray :
xra355013.jpg

Corally :
C-00180-090.jpg

I hope my post did not be seen as a dissrespecting jym73.

Not at all Thomas. I still wasn't conviced when i compared it to the Xray diff.. For me, on the corally, the plastic part seems too small to carry a spider axle, especially at the center of the car.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back