Team Corally python XP 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omgrc.com has many of these ripoff rcs for preorder now for around the same price as the Arrma models they are copying. I knew it was going to happen eventually. ?
Have you even looked at these without the bodies on? They look nothing like an Arrma.

They look like the Arrma models they are ripping off. If you can’t see it you’re just blind. Even the tires are backflip copies. Take a closer look

Attachments

• 08F6A2C8-BEB3-47BB-81BF-69C44E66BE74.jpeg
    08F6A2C8-BEB3-47BB-81BF-69C44E66BE74.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 56
If we go in this way, the dboots backflip is a proline badlands copy. We can also say that the Kraton is a Mugen mbx truggy with badlands tires. The typhon is a rip off of the HPI Vorza (this one use 4mm 7075 T6 chassis stock)...and so on. And i would like to see HPI make a stunt truck with the chassis of the Vorza and Hot bodies D8T a-arms. The Outcast is a copy of the Siren ^^, thanks to Thomas for helping Arrma to have put this chassis on the market.

Sure, Corally want to eat a part of the market of Arrma, nobody can deny this. But you can compare a buggy with an other buggy, you will see two cars which look like buggy, but it you watch more closely, they won't be same.

I like my Kraton, and i pretty sure i will like the Kronos too.

If we go in this way, the dboots backflip is a proline badlands copy. We can also say that the Kraton is a Mugen mbx truggy with badlands tires. The typhon is a rip off of the HPI Vorza (this one use 4mm 7075 T6 chassis stock)...and so on. And i would like to see HPI make a stunt truck with the chassis of the Vorza and Hot bodies D8T a-arms. The Outcast is a copy of the Siren ^^, thanks to Thomas for helping Arrma to have put this chassis on the market.

Sure, Corally want to eat a part of the market of Arrma, nobody can deny this. But you can compare a buggy with an other buggy, you will see two cars which look like buggy, but it you watch more closely, they won't be same.

Yeah Badlands and Backflips are indistinguishable ????

E9FE094E-7822-4282-B7D9-B80C55FF3A56.jpeg

They look like the Arrma models they are ripping off. If you can’t see it you’re just blind. Even the tires are backflip copies. Take a closer look
Looks more like a copy of the Mugen Truggie, with a copy of Proline Backflip tires.

Or maybe it is a copy of the AE RC8.3t. That one looks similar too...

Yeah Badlands and Backflips are indistinguishable ????

View attachment 59612
MX Badlands have a different tread pattern than the standard badlands.

Badlands
1178-11_l.jpg

Backflips.
ARAC9468_a0__25527.1559083643.1280.1280.jpg

At first glance they look the same, but once you start to look you can see slight variances in how they look.

Looks more like a copy of the Mugen Truggie, with a copy of Proline Backflip tires.

Or maybe it is a copy of the AE RC8.3t. That one looks similar too...

Right the Python looks so much like the Typhon.

This is a Mugen MBX 7R Eco

IMG_7748.jpg

Team Corally Python

Corally Python XP 6S 1_8 RTR Buggy - Brushless C-00181-03.jpg

And then we have an Arrma Typhon.
ara106046_2.jpg

I'm going to be doing this to my D8T, my chassis is cracked and it is going to cost me $140US for a chassis or $90US for the parts to make a Vorza/D8T hybrid :D

Last edited:
Idk ... been around this hobby almost 20 years... can't think of 1 company that hasn't borrowed something from another... cant we just agree they look similar yet are completely different. The slightest changes can completely change a vehicle. All our racers can agree with that. Change the angle of a shock or the caster just a couple degrees and it is night and day difference. I feel like we are beating a dead horse on this topic. Good for corraly and good for arrma. Let's just be happy the hobby is making a comeback.

Idk ... been around this hobby almost 20 years... can't think of 1 company that hasn't borrowed something from another... cant we just agree they look similar yet are completely different. The slightest changes can completely change a vehicle. All our racers can agree with that. Change the angle of a shock or the caster just a couple degrees and it is night and day difference. I feel like we are beating a dead horse on this topic. Good for corraly and good for arrma. Let's just be happy the hobby is making a comeback.
It would need to be a lot different than an Arrma for me to buy it and I really don't think it is. Plus the body and model naming is comical.

This must be a copy of Arrma too..............
http://world.corally.com/shogun/

Ha ha, It is the the corally Talion version :LOL:

I definitelly prefer the Arrma bodies. The Corally bodies designer isn't at the level.

@jym73 mentioned that it doesn't have the best feel but it works.

Yes, the Tx/Rx are cheap. As for the Notorious i recently purchased with the STX2, i will maybe use my RC4G copy too.

It would need to be a lot different than an Arrma for me to buy it and I really don't think it is. Plus the body and model naming is comical.

What i really want to see is if the chassis braces on their truggies are really a plus compared to the Arrma. Those braces are the big difference with the Arrma.

I’d like to know if the CNC gears or even the entire diff assembly would work in an Arrma 6S.
Gears are a possibility, but I doubt the diffs would fit I swore I saw some side by side pics and the Team Corally has a wider diff

Shock towers are better too. I wonder how the price equates though because it’s more expensive than Arrma but I wonder if it balances out once you add some M2C shock towers and a set of bearings. May be close....

Regardless of what anyones thoughts/reservations are regarding the marketing/naming, I'm happy to see a direct competitor to Arrma products on the market. This is healthy competition and it could be really good for us the consumers, might finally encourage Arrma to put sealed bearings in and maybe a better radio. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back