Team Corally python XP 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how the price equates though because it’s more expensive than Arrma..
Here in the UK they are the same price as there Arrma equivalent ..!!
It just a shame the Corrally bodies look like ??..?

Who runs stock bodies anyway?

I’d like to know if the CNC gears or even the entire diff assembly would work in an Arrma 6S.

The diff case is a little bit wider, almost same diameter but a little bit more height. The center diff. case is bigger in diameter.

Where i bought my Kronos, the webshop has price on the Arrma 1/8 which are cheaper, 478€ for the notorious and Kraton instead of 539€ in the others shops. I bought the Kronos 549€ with free shipping.
Who runs stock bodies anyway?

Me too. The Kronos body is less ugly that what i thought. I plan to put velcro on the bottom to make it less wide. But i still don't really like the painting.

Last edited:
Just came across this as well today.

Looks like a Traxxas Stampede and Ecx Ruckus had a baby.

After reading the comments on that Youtube video I have come to the conclusion that people are fiddlesticking retarded.............

Last edited:
Well I do have one and I think they are pretty nice rigs to be honest. I think I’m one of the first in ?? to have gotten one which is cool haha.

Attachments

• 120BA3C7-9BF9-4A39-984A-3BC46A67FC94.jpeg
    120BA3C7-9BF9-4A39-984A-3BC46A67FC94.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 41
  • BE6BB75A-A02C-48D4-A222-B79640CDDC90.jpeg
    BE6BB75A-A02C-48D4-A222-B79640CDDC90.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 45
Well I do have one and I think they are pretty nice rigs to be honest. I think I’m one of the first in ?? to have gotten one which is cool haha.
I really want to see one of these side by side with a Kraton without the body on so people can shut the fiddlestick up about them copying Arrma.

I literally saw someone accusing ZD Racing of copying Arrma.......................ffs people Arrma are not the first ones to make 1/8th scale buggys and truggys get over yourselves you damn fanboys.

I really want to see one of these side by side with a Kraton without the body on so people can shut the fiddlestick up about them copying Arrma.

I literally saw someone accusing ZD Racing of copying Arrma.......................ffs people Arrma are not the first ones to make 1/8th scale buggys and truggys get over yourselves you damn fanboys.
I feel like they could have been more creative in the name haha, but the truck is definitely setup differently and in person it looks quite nice. I’ll get some more pics up here in a day or two just working remotely and don’t have a lot of time to do that right now. I wish I had a Kraton still to side by side it. People do freak out a bit. I remember CoRally from way back in the day being on top of the racing scene especially on-road. My local shop is going to carry this line up so it was an easy buy for me to try. I am not loyal to one company but I do love Arrma as well!

I must finish my video, i put them side by side and take apart the Kronos. There are so much parts which are different on both cars.

I confirm that the differentials dn't fit in the Arrma diff. boxes, the crown gear rub the gearbox too much, but the bearings can sit in the Arrma gearboxes.

I repeat myself, but Corally clearly is on the Arrma market. Arrma come from Team durango, they took competition cars and build them cheaper for bashing, with lower aluminum quality. Corally directly sell basher bases and will put on the market parts to make them race compatible (with better aluminum chassis, adjustable aluminum a-arms braces, carbon fiber to make the a-arms and chassis braces more stiff)...what Arrma doesn't do.

I feel like they could have been more creative in the name haha, but the truck is definitely setup differently and in person it looks quite nice. I’ll get some more pics up here in a day or two just working remotely and don’t have a lot of time to do that right now. I wish I had a Kraton still to side by side it. People do freak out a bit. I remember CoRally from way back in the day being on top of the racing scene especially on-road. My local shop is going to carry this line up so it was an easy buy for me to try. I am not loyal to one company but I do love Arrma as well!

Yes I do agree that they were rather uncreative with their names, the body on the Dementor and their use of a knockoff "Badland" style of tire. Does that mean they are copying Arrma no.

Automakers do the same crap, one company does something then one of the others has to do it to but just different enough to not get sued.

I must finish my video, i put them side by side and take apart the Kronos. There are so much parts which are different on both cars.

I confirm that the differentials dn't fit in the Arrma diff. boxes, the crown gear rub the gearbox too much, but the bearings can sit in the Arrma gearboxes.

I repeat myself, but Corally clearly is on the Arrma market. Arrma come from Team durango, they took competition cars and build them cheaper for bashing, with lower aluminum quality. Corally directly sell basher bases and will put on the market parts to make them race compatible (with better aluminum chassis, adjustable aluminum a-arms braces, carbon fiber to make the a-arms and chassis braces more stiff)...what Arrma doesn't do.

I was reading a post on Facebook and from what the Team Corrally guy said, they are actually making kitted versions that are more race oriented.

Untitle0654164464d.jpg

Last edited:

You should buy one.

You should buy one.
I don't have a Kraton, I really don't have the need for another 1/8th scale nor do I have any more room for any more cars. I either need to thin the herd or build something to hold my cars.

I don't have a Kraton, I really don't have the need for another 1/8th scale nor do I have any more room for any more cars. I either need to thin the herd or build something to hold my cars.
Get rid of an old one. Sell it or part it out. You seem very enamored with this brand and I'd like to see you run one ???

P.S. my vote is to ditch the outcast. It's older than dirt ?

A97EF459-8AB0-4F04-B3CC-DBAC1F3891C8.png

Get rid of an old one. Sell it or part it out. You seem very enamored with this brand and I'd like to see you run one ???

P.S. my vote is to ditch the outcast. It's older than dirt ?
I can't get rid of them I need them ?
See they look so happy together.
20200115_214146.jpg

If I got one it would probably be the Shogun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back