Team Corally python XP 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Designed in Belgium"

That's where it all went wrong o_O
Not at all buddy. Team corally have been around longer than Arrma. Absolutely fantastic RC'S ???
They have 3 models out at the moment a racer a basher and a stunt truck all brilliant and totally worth the money. I know a few Arrma guy's here in Europe that have them and the are highly rated by each of them.
Screenshot_20200116_172020.jpg

Last edited:
Not at all buddy. Team corally have been around longer than Arrma. Absolutely fantastic RC'S ???
They have 3 models out at the moment a racer a basher and a stunt truck all brilliant and totally worth the money. I know a few Arrma guy's here in Europe that have them and the are highly rated by each of them.
View attachment 61178
Bashers with race pedigree is a great concept.
Never knew you speak German! :LOL:

Bashers with race pedigree is a great concept.
Never knew you speak German! :LOL:
That's Markus he's a legend buddy ? some of his Arrma builds are out of this world.

I just use it as a trail rig. So it never really goes that fast.

Right ?
Mine is a trail rig and rock crawler/climber and it looks rough. More non axial parts than axial parts at this point. I've also destroyed 3 bodies already too. I'm guessing most of the abuse is the rocks though.

Mine is a trail rig and rock crawler/climber and it looks rough. More non axial parts than axial parts at this point. I've also destroyed 3 bodies already too. I'm guessing most of the abuse is the rocks though.
The bottom of it is pretty rough.
I do do stuff like this though.

So has anyone found these for sale in the US yet? I started looking last night and haven't found anything yet but I still need to check eBay and a few other places.

So has anyone found these for sale in the US yet? I started looking last night and haven't found anything yet but I still need to check eBay and a few other places.
Sorry dude... I just did a search and got nothing except their Hi-Po type racing vehicles. Maybe they’ll get into circulation soon.

Sorry dude... I just did a search and got nothing except their Hi-Po type racing vehicles. Maybe they’ll get into circulation soon.
I'll hit them up on the Bookface.

I found a hobbyshop in Pennsylvania that has them for preorder. https://tinyadventuresrc.com/

Weren't people saying these cost more than Arrma? Isn't the Arrma Kraton 6s $549.99?

Last edited:
I'll hit them up on the Bookface.

I found a hobbyshop in Pennsylvania that has them for preorder. https://tinyadventuresrc.com/

Weren't people saying these cost more than Arrma? Isn't the Arrma Kraton 6s $549.99?
Yup, google says 549.99 for a kraton and 529.99 for a Kronos. I really wonder if these cars could be something special that this hobby desperately needs.

Yup, google says 549.99 for a kraton and 529.99 for a Kronos. I really wonder if these cars could be something special that this hobby desperately needs.
Only time will tell. @Reubydoobe mentioned that some of the UK guys have them already and say they are pretty solid rigs.

Only time will tell. @Reubydoobe mentioned that some of the UK guys have them already and say they are pretty solid rigs.
Yea I'm in a Facebook group about corally ran by a friend who's really into his RC'S. A couple have had small problems but nothing serious. The attention to detail is good, like you can beef up the a arm's with pieces of carbon fibre they provide slots to place them in. The turnbuckle is the only weak point I've seen as its thinner than the stock Arrma. Those clever German guy's are already making upgrades for them and i can only see the brand going from strength to strength. Good luck to them as it brings people into the bashing side of the hobby.
There is an American supply chain sorted out I'll try and find out who

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200117_174718.jpg
    Screenshot_20200117_174718.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Yea I'm in a Facebook group about corally ran by a friend who's really into his RC'S. A couple have had small problems but nothing serious. The attention to detail is good, like you can beef up the a arm's with pieces of carbon fibre they provide slots to place them in. The turnbuckle is the only weak point I've seen as its thinner than the stock Arrma. Those clever German guy's are already making upgrades for them and i can only see the brand going from strength to strength. Good luck to them as it brings people into the bashing side of the hobby.

There is an American supply chain sorted out I'll try and find out who
Hobby Recreation Products is the US distributor but their Corrally section is empty. https://www.hobbyrecreationproducts.com/collections/corally

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back