SOLD / FOUND Team Corally Sketer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would feel like a fool to think that a stock rc car would be perfect 😂 and if it were, it would also be boring. First thing I do is change just about everything. That’s the fun part.
Mine has Kronos XTR towers, arms, axles and hubs. Castle MMX 2200kv system, 36kg JX servo, dementor wing.
20220313_130808.jpg

I need to go back and look at dimensions. I thought the Sketer was closer to a 1/10 scale. Maybe the 6s would work, the Kraton 4S is a large 1/10 truck imo.
Sketer on the left, Maxx V2 in the middle and truggified Typhon 6s on the right. I've spent a lot more money on the Maxx V2, but after installing the upgrades and the roll cage, I think the Maxx V2 is more durable (at around $1k though). I've spent over $1k on my Hybrid Typhon 6s too. Issues with the Sketer : easily bent rear shock tower and driveshafts. Everything else is very durable, including the chassis. I was thinking about selling mine probably. Too many rigs!

20220523_095513.jpg
20220523_091243.jpg

I have had enough of my son's 4S Kraton and its slipper clutch. I had been holding off until the new 4S trucks came out, but am super disappointed with them. He is almost 10 and while he is a good driver, I still feel the 6S trucks are a bit too large for him & don't want him to get hurt or hurt anyone else.

I was on the fence between the Sketer & the Maxx, but after watching Razor RC's video and for how he drives, the Sketer seems to be the best bet.

If you have one you are looking to get rid of, please let me know.
It takes practice, but my son can drive any of my trucks easily, including the Max V2 at full power, with no issues. He's only 6, but has been driving by himself since like 3 and a half years old 🤣

How much were you thinking for the Sketer?

Sketer on the left, Maxx V2 in the middle and truggified Typhon 6s on the right. I've spent a lot more money on the Maxx V2, but after installing the upgrades and the roll cage, I think the Maxx V2 is more durable (at around $1k though). I've spent over $1k on my Hybrid Typhon 6s too. Issues with the Sketer : easily bent rear shock tower and driveshafts. Everything else is very durable, including the chassis. I was thinking about selling mine probably. Too many rigs!

View attachment 225614View attachment 225615

It takes practice, but my son can drive any of my trucks easily, including the Max V2 at full power, with no issues. He's only 6, but has been driving by himself since like 3 and a half years old 🤣

Please tell me about the body on the Sketer. Mine's toast.

Last edited:
Please tell me about the body on the Sketer. Mine's toast.
It's just a proline body meant for the Traxxas Stampede I believe. I did have to put gorilla tape on the inside and lift the body posts. It's like $30 I believe. Not painted.
Same body but in red :

20220605_151245.jpg

It's just a proline body meant for the Traxxas Stampede I believe. I did have to put gorilla tape on the inside and lift the body posts. It's like $30 I believe. Not painted.
Same body but in red :

View attachment 225697
Lol, almost thought that was the Sketer body in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back