SOLD / FOUND Team durango, arrma. Granite/voltage. Misc parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
BC348D39-336C-4457-94FE-71FFFF9669E1.jpeg
$40 shipped for all

Courtesy of @suchtragedy ! Thank you for taking the time for looking this stuff up brother 🤘🏻

• 17T HD input gear fits the V2 Arrma mega 4x4s - this one is hard to find nowadays (people end up having to swap all their inputs/diffs from the V2 megas to the new v3 ones because they can't find this input anymore)
  • Plastic 57T spur gear is the previous part number for the Arrma 3s spur and is apparently not as good as the current one
  • The plastic driveshafts are the rear driveshafts for the v2/v3 Arrma mega/3s trucks
  • Battery clip retainers are for the old 2wd raider, granite, and fury trucks. However they probably will work as normal body clip retainers just by looking at them
  • Shocks are for the Granite Voltage
And @SrC found this one:
Team Durango Center diff spur is for a DEX8

Last edited:
Those TD kits were real nice. I hunger for one, just that parts are no more. HH should bring back TD. I prefer building kits. Look at those center driveshaft CVD's. Super strong. Many TD parts fit current 6s Rigs to this day. But the tunability of the TD kits were to track specs. Like "Pills" for the Fr upper arm
mounts etc. The Typhon 6s is basically a DEX8 in RTR form. Identical. Even the chassis, wing mounts, and all.

Definitely worth $40., no doubt.... for the right person.

Here's what the rest of everything is incase anyone is wondering
  • 17T HD input gear fits the V2 Arrma mega 4x4s - this one is hard to find nowadays (people end up having to swap all their inputs/diffs from the V2 megas to the new v3 ones because they can't find this input anymore)
  • Plastic 57T spur gear is the previous part number for the Arrma 3s spur and is apparently not as good as the current one
  • The plastic driveshafts are the rear driveshafts for the v2/v3 Arrma mega/3s trucks
  • Battery clip retainers are for the old 2wd raider, granite, and fury trucks. However they probably will work as normal body clip retainers just by looking at them
This stuff must be all the odds and ends from one of your bulk used buys lol

Here's what the rest of everything is incase anyone is wondering
This stuff must be all the odds and ends from one of your bulk used buys lol
Thank you man! And yes your 100% accurate! Odds and ends from stuff :)

I originally bought the battery clip retainers to work as body pin retainers but no dice. The insert is too small.

I got 1 question. if that's cool? I'm a newb. What would be upgrades from a stock 3s granite? Im that new.
I honestly have not a clue haha ... I’ve never owned anything under a 6s rig .. these parts were obtained through other wheeling and dealings haha 🤷🏻‍♂️ Sorry about that 🤦🏻‍♂️

Atleast ur honest! 👍. Let me do a little looking around to see. I'll be in touch 4 sure even if for the drive shafts. Would u split if I can't use it all?
If RCP doesn't mind me talking abt something else here.
1. New shocks. I recommend Arrma Typhon 6s shocks from Jennysrc.com.
2. Upgrade something else WHEN IT BREAKS. The 3s rigs are really strong!
3.Upgrade something else WHEN IT BREAKS. The 3s rigs are really strong!
4.Upgrade something else WHEN IT BREAKS. The 3s rigs are really strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back