Team energy D10SC

Thread starter #1
Arrma RC's
Senton
Anyone have experience with this company? This car is 4s, comes with a battery and is the same price right now as the senton 3s.

I started with redcat, and while I don't think it was a mistake comparing to arrma the durability is not what I wanted. So I recently got a senton 3s. I need a second truck, my son got discouraged breaking the redcat but we took the senton out hit some triples at the track and he is wanted to go again.

I am more than likely going to get a second senton, but this d10sc is made for 4s and I just wondered if it would be more durable. It has been out for a while and I don't see any reviews, so I think it may be too good to be true.

Jerry-rigged

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega
I have not seen much on that truck. Most all of the NitroRCX cars are re-brands from various china companies, so if you do some digging, you may be able to fine the OEM, which could lead to reviews of the truck under different names. Lots of aluminum looks nice, but those suspension arms don't look beefy.

Hard to say how this truck would stack up to a Senton 3s, but it does not have the beefy look of the 6s.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Drtybird Electronics 4
Krathead Other RC's 2
slick2500 Other RC's 6
N Typhon 8