Typhon Team Losi Racing Tuned Typhon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Natha is available at this point. So don't break any TLRT parts until then. Myself included.:LOL:
The only parts available are all the remaining crossover Typhon V5 and EXB option parts.
This might just be me nitpicking but how hard would it be to have the parts available at release? Instead of using all the parts to make cars how about setting some of them aside to package as spares?

This might just be me nitpicking but how hard would it be to have the parts available at release? Instead of using all the parts to make cars how about setting some of them aside to package as spares?
That's just far too easy for these companies..!! They would rather just take our money now for new cars and make us wait on spare parts 🤬
Think yourself lucky you're not in the UK because I guarantee you get stock before me, I'd guess it won't be until next year that we see TLR Typhon spares..!!

I agree with you, I have an extra typhon and kraton I was building from scratch as track runners and then this tlr version comes out so now I would like to get the hinge pins for a little finer tuning, so these 2 cars are now on back burner till the tlr parts come out.

That's just far too easy for these companies..!! They would rather just take our money now for new cars and make us wait on spare parts 🤬
Think yourself lucky you're not in the UK because I guarantee you get stock before me, I'd guess it won't be until next year that we see TLR Typhon spares..!!
It's not hard for them to do, iirc Corally had every single part available when they released their 6s line of vehicles. When they released the updated models all of the parts were available at launch as well..

And I found a site in Europe that shows the parts will be available in October https://www.scorpio-polska.pl/katalog/arrma/arrma-blok-wahaczy-przedni-gorny-zestaw-p68155.html
https://www.scorpio-polska.pl/katal...any-przedni-przedni-aluminium-tlr-p68150.html

This says October 18th https://www.scorpio-polska.pl/katal...owany-przedni-tylny-aluminium-tlr-p68151.html

Front hinge pins show December https://www.scorpio-polska.pl/katalog/arrma/arrma-sworzen-zawieszenia-gorny-4x44.5mm-2-p68165.html

It’s the Vorteks story all over again - the guys at the local hobby shop were saying people broke parts on their Vorteks the first week they had them and there were up spares available either.

That sure is pretty, at least until you put the Mother's circus animal cookie painted body on. Did it come with a setup sheet?
81MAmwkm8-L._SL1500_.jpg

That sure is pretty, at least until you put the Mother's circus animal cookie painted body on. Did it come with a setup sheet?
81MAmwkm8-L._SL1500_.jpg
It comes with blank ones.
It’s the Vorteks story all over again - the guys at the local hobby shop were saying people broke parts on their Vorteks the first week they had them and there were up spares available either.
Or basically any Arrma new release. Tons of cars but no friggin spares.

Either you like the colors or you don't.
I will tell you that in person it is even worse if you hate it in pictures.
I liked it in pictures and even more so in person. I use bright colors that pop when I paint anyway.:)

Either you like the colors or you don't.
I will tell you that in person it is even worse if you hate it in pictures.
I liked it in pictures and even more so in person. I use bright colors that pop when I paint anyway.:)
I don't mind it, but I still wish they would have done a clear body, or done like Corally does with the Kronos XTR and include both a prepainted body and a clear one. I feel the same about the Limitless.

It's impossible to find a clear Typhon body these days. Cant even find a PL Axis Typhon body. B/O'd also.
JennysRC doesn't have the TLR Typhon yet either. Stuff will fly out the door when they do.
Bet.(y)

^^^For some stupid reason I rarely check Tower.
But notice they usually have parts when others don't have.

So, my TLR Typhon arrived 4-5 days ago.
I planned on making a post here with some pics and info.

But for some reason, I’m just not that syked on it and haven’t even opened the shipping box yet.
(normally with RC, I would have ripped it open right when it arrived)

Maybe Clown World ™ is just getting me down, lol.

anyway, yeah, mine is here! lol

That would slow kit production to have spares on hand. The priority is to Get the Rollers out into our hands first. As many as possible. Once you get sucked in, you have no choice but to wait to replace a broken part. Your new rig sits on your bench for months. Earl Morehead said it best in this regard. The TLRT production is the HH priority here. Yeah its wrong. It sucks no doubt.
I can name many Arrma releases this has happened to. Pre-Covid/pandemic.
Ironically, another brand beginning with the letter T :)LOL:) rarely does this. Sometimes T brand parts even come before the new rigs.

That would slow kit production to have spares on hand. The priority is to Get the Rollers out into our hands first. As many as possible. Once you get sucked in, you have no choice but to wait to replace a broken part. Your new rig sits on your bench for months. Earl Morehead said it best in this regard. The TLRT production is the HH priority here. Yeah its wrong. It sucks no doubt.
I can name many Arrma releases this has happened to. Pre-Covid/pandemic.
Ironically, another brand beginning with the letter T :)LOL:) rarely does this. Sometimes T brand parts even come before the new rigs.
Oh man, maybe I should part mine out.

Well, they can ask what they want unfortunately. Because Arrma/HH has not released pricing on all the TLR Tuned parts yet. Just part numbers with no availability.
If I broke or bent my TLRT front tower for instance, and very probable for this to happen, I would just get CF upgrade towers. Just me. If they exist for Pills. IDK.

Edit: CF towers would lower the CoG. A plus in my book.

Last edited:
Like the Felony no rear tires for months.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back