Tekno mt410 ramp bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, you def bashed at that construction site! I was just waiting for you to hit that big green dumpster! 😂 And I've seen your other "ramp" vids (recognized the setting). Mad props to your jumping/air skills! That thing was up there!! 👍 😁

Yea, you def bashed at that construction site! I was just waiting for you to hit that big green dumpster! 😂 And I've seen your other "ramp" vids (recognized the setting). Mad props to your jumping/air skills! That thing was up there!! 👍 😁
Thanks my dude it's hard to find a good construction site to bash on. And thanks again for the kind words✌🏻

Thanks my dude it's hard to find a good construction site to bash on. And thanks again for the kind words✌🏻
O I know. My Noto6s (1 month old) has yet to see more than a 4ft jump! They are planning a huge development/shopping center about 2 miles from my house, so can't wait for that (the construction portion/not the extra yraffic and people!)! I did order the small ramp from TBR, being delivered to my house today, but I won't be back home for 2 weeks! At least with that I can practice a few flips and my landings.

Was it easy putting the Tekno MT kit together? I bought the Tekno SCT 410.3 kit as I have a dirt track I'm my backyard. It's going to be my winter project as my other rigs are in line to be upgraded. Lol

I'll also look into those lids you referenced in the video. ✌️

O I know. My Noto6s (1 month old) has yet to see more than a 4ft jump! They are planning a huge development/shopping center about 2 miles from my house, so can't wait for that (the construction portion/not the extra yraffic and people!)! I did order the small ramp from TBR, being delivered to my house today, but I won't be back home for 2 weeks! At least with that I can practice a few flips and my landings.

Was it easy putting the Tekno MT kit together? I bought the Tekno SCT 410.3 kit as I have a dirt track I'm my backyard. It's going to be my winter project as my other rigs are in line to be upgraded. Lol

I'll also look into those lids you referenced in the video.
The tekno kit was real easy and a good time putting together. The manual was excellent you shouldn't have a problem

The tekno kit was real easy and a good time putting together. The manual was excellent you shouldn't have a problem
Excellent! Thanks!! Can't wait to get into it!! Have a good one!! ✌️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back