Tekno MT410 Some assembly required

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks awesome, great color choices :cool: (y)

Great minds think alike..!!

IMG_9649.jpeg

Super refined package, once; I got mine together and realized I didn’t want to turn it into a pig with all the added weight and money in upgrades required to turn it into a full on basher. I decided to work the strong suit if the rig and turned it into a light weight speed truggy. I converted it into a mt410 - et48.3 hybrid. i kept all the my 410 front and rear bumper, added the wing and driveshaft needed and it’s a rocket ship. I run woth belted katars or occasional Backflip LP’s On a 6s monster esc and 2200 motor combo. I run some aluminum upgraded chassis braces and metal spur, but keep her skinny on most other upgrades. i run the rig like a talion and it’s one of my favorite rigs. It lands like a feather at 7.5 pounds and the low weight makes the castle combo more then enough to launch the rig into outer space.
‘regardless of the chassis, it’s a dynamite platform ig your looking for something a little different

You guys are giving me motivation. I just received my MT 410.3 kit, etc. I just started my own build thread. I'm crawling through previous MT410 builds on AF trying to pickup ideas...so thanks all!

I find running my MT 410 on 4s so much better. The MT410 is very light and much better balanced running 4s and especially with a 2200kv motor! You can gear it much taller as needed. Mine is faster on 4s than my Notorious on 6s. Notorious having the exact same chassis dimensions by comparison. Just way heavier. Motor to ESC clearance can be an issue with some ESC's. I have at least 4mm of clearance at most. I run sensored HW electrics, so clearance of the sensor port at the motor is important to my setup. An MT410 is worthy of a nice "Sensored" setup. How I fly. I have a 1900 kv sensored HW motor now.
I have the complete Delrin shock upgrade kit and alloy shock caps. Steel Spur gear, alloy servo arm, etc. The Tekno diffs are indestructable compared to Arrma 6s diffs. You pay for what you get.

I find running my MT 410 on 4s so much better. The MT410 is very light and much better balanced running 4s and especially with a 2200kv motor! You can gear it much taller as needed. Mine is faster on 4s than my Notorious on 6s. Notorious having the exact same chassis dimensions by comparison. Just way heavier. Motor to ESC clearance can be an issue with some ESC's. I have at least 4mm of clearance at most. I run sensored HW electrics, so clearance of the sensor port at the motor is important to my setup. An MT410 is worthy of a nice "Sensored" setup. How I fly. I have a 1900 kv sensored HW motor now.
I have the complete Delrin shock upgrade kit and alloy shock caps. Steel Spur gear, alloy servo arm, etc. The Tekno diffs are indestructable compared to Arrma 6s diffs. You pay for what you get.
I'm building an MT410. I originally got the Tekin combo w 2650KV motor. It was suggested to go to a lower KV and the longer Truggy motor. Get the 2200KV truggy motor?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back