Tekno parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gt rubicon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Just installed Tekno locking shock rod ends and pivot balls on my notorious shocks. I’m very impressed with the quality of these parts. I would highly recommend this upgrade to anyone who was breaking the shock rod ends as often as I was.

THere are a few threads about that, discussing what holds up best. Many still like the tekno's. I tried out the dubro super HD ball ends on the front and tekno's on the rear. They seem to be holding up as well as each other so far on my outcast.

Dubro 2319 on the left, stock on the right:
2018-0806-Dubro2319Monster3mmVsArrmaAR330338-02.jpg

The tekno's fit better. The dubro ball isn't as wide, so I had to put a couple 3mm washers on each side which was a real pain.

I wasn’t aware of the Dubro, the fit on the Tekno was very good. My son and I just finished driving, I had a horrible series of cartwheels, it went from our road to the bottom of our property where it was stoped by a barb wire fence, property is 330’ wide! steep hill! Not one broken part! Only bad thing was I had to hike all the way down there to get it, of course it couldn’t of landed on its wheels!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back