Tekno prices went up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineer

🦄💩
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Voltage
The MT410 was out of stock for awhile and got a notification that it was back in stock from Tekno. Went to their page and saw that the price has gone up from $449 to $479. Seems to have propagated to other sites as well (AMain, Tower, etc.) Haven’t checked to see if any other models went up in price. Sign of the times I guess.

Edit: Looks like the SCT410.3 also went up from $369 to $429

Last edited:
The MT410 was out of stock for awhile and got a notification that it was back in stock from Tekno. Went to their page and saw that the price has gone up from $449 to $479. Seems to have propagated to other sites as well (AMain, Tower, etc.) Haven’t checked to see if any other models went up in price. Sign of the times I guess.

Edit: Looks like the SCT410.3 also went up from $369 to $429
I have been really thinking about this truck.

Is it an updated version?

I built (2) 4s Arrmas - an Outcast, and a Kraton (but using a Typhon body).

Been working out Diff issues as I have killed (3) outdrive gears. Working on getting the slipper set perfect (had to order the plastic nuts to make sure it stays at the exact adjustment I want it). The nuts are coming in the mail today so will get them in this weekend.

That said - I LOVE the low weight and fun of the 4s....BUT - if I continue to have the diff/slipper issues - I was thinking of trying out an MT410.

It looks to be built like a mini 6s. The way the steering servo setup is, the diffs, motor mounting etc.

I don't think so - I can't remember if I read it on RCTECH or Teknoforums that there wasn't going to be a change for awhile.

It's a nice truck and in the grand scheme of things, $30 isn't too bad since it still qualifies for Tower Hobbies discount coupons - I just like to female dog and complain in my old age. :)

I think that sucks TBH. Just can't blame Tekno. They need to survive like the rest. They tended to be more conservative with their pricing overall in the past.
I also noticed Tekno hasn't raised their prices for quite some time as all the other brands did so.
So I am not surprised.
Shipping prices have skyrocketed as of late (ship container prices).. And the Price of Fuel for trucking impacts everything we buy. Not just our gas personal tanks and RC, which is a luxury item... let's face it. Probably the main reason why is because of inflation in general. Inflation may even be a false flag. There are many views about the definition of Inflation rates. Many other reasons why prices go up. Much has to do with Big Banks self served influencing of the markets based on false figures.

Last edited:
Meh, $30 bones doesn't make or break addicted RC'ers... Me thinks you all should get 2! (y)💪
No.. but, 30 bucks is 30 bucks.. and I still gotta finish out the kit.

Carpenters don’t make that much Zort.. 😉

MT410 is a must have. Even at $30 bucks more, its well worth it. Done right, an MT will cost much. $30. is small change in the big scope of things with all the add ons that are needed. Everyone should build a kit at least once. Then I guarrantee you will want to build another. Just need a decent wallet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back