Tekno shock shafts on an Outcast. . . #TKR6017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanddy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey all.
I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before but I couldn't find anything.

I have recently bent a front shock shaft on my Outcast (it took a lot to bend it) and as I stay in the UK I can't find a replacement anywhere.

I was wondering if the Tekno part #TKR6017 for 122mm shocks will fit?
I can't find dimensions for the Tekno shaft anywhere.

Thanks.

I have an extra set of the tekno shafts, let me go home and see if they will fit in the stock shocks. I ended up buying the whole full option tekno shocks, but got extra shafts just in case.

Sorry I didn't come back sooner. I took apart the stock shocks and tried to run the 4mm shaft through the bottom of the stock shock body. It went in, but it's tight, I am not sure if it's a viable option until I have a chance to rebuild the shocks with those rods. Sorry I am not of much more help.

Sorry for dragging up an old thread but right here is the question I was looking for.
I'm basically looking for info on 4mm shafts to replace the 3.5mm shock shafts on the Outcast.

Was also thinking of making my own 3.5mm titanium shafts but was unable to source the bare material

I'm not sure how I missing most of these replies.

Thank you for trying the 4mm shafts.
I am going to buy some stock shafts soon, yup I haven't sorted it yet as I kinda lost interest for a while.

Sorry for dragging up an old thread but right here is the question I was looking for.
I'm basically looking for info on 4mm shafts to replace the 3.5mm shock shafts on the Outcast.

Was also thinking of making my own 3.5mm titanium shafts but was unable to source the bare material
All of these shocks will fit except the ones for the SCT410(I think these will fit the Senton) . All of the shocks are the same except the MT410 shocks have plastic shock caps, plastic spring retainers, plastic lower shock caps and only come with molded pistons, the shock bodies are different colors between the models, the buggy shocks have buggy springs. The buggy and truggy shocks include machined pistons as well as the molded ones.
You will also need 2 pairs of the shock standoffs TKR5527, 4 m4 serrated lock nuts and a 4mm drill bit to drill out the holes for the Tekno shock standoffs.
https://www.dollarhobbyz.com/search?q=Tekno shocks&idx=shopify_products&p=0&is_v=0

I do not think the stock shock bodies will accomadate the larger shock shaft. I got it to go in, but it was so tight, that the movement was restricted. I don't see it being able to function how a shock is supposed to. However the Tekno shocks are bad a$$.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back