Tell me I'm not the only one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too often. Can't find my turnbuckle wrench currently and went to buy one from Amazon. They've decided that this wrench isn't essential so even though it's listed as Prime, it still takes three weeks to get here. I also had a TV for the shop in the cart, tv mount, some bits for rotary tool, etc. The TV was essential, rotary bits not. I was fired up so I decided to chat. Here's half of the conversation.

1587843203607.png

Even with this set up, I still don't know what I do and don't have. I bought rear arms for the Granite a week ago, had about 3 sets that I thought were for the Typhon.
20200427_233002.jpg
20200427_233042.jpg
20200427_233114.jpg
20200427_233150.jpg
20200427_233238.jpg
20200427_233403.jpg
How I'm allowed to stay when my wife sees this, is beyond me.

I spent 500$ last week, $300 on tires but I can’t remember what the other 200 was for. Laid down another 600 today on other stuff for pickup in Toronto. Only needed a rear diff but decided to stock up on more parts that I’ll forget I bought.

@Jerry-rigged , your bench is like a New Delhi slum.....it’s going to give me nightmares!
?

Cheers,
kev

Not for rc yet, but for work I’ll buy extra o-rings, seals, lights, fittings ect that I know I’ll use and then can’t find them. Buy new ones then of course find the extra spares I had the whole time. I’m really good at buying and “hiding” air fittings, I could probably outfit a tire shop if I could find them all?

Last edited:
Not for rc yet, but for work I’ll buy extra o-rings, seals, lights, fittings ect that I know I’ll use and then can’t find them. Buy new ones then of course fine the extra spares I had the whole time. I’m really good at buying and “hiding” air fittings, I could probably outfit a tire shop if I could find them all?
I've done this with parts at work luckily Lazboy sends them to us at no cost.

Am I the only one who misplaces parts, spending hours looking for said part just to give up and buy a new one? Then after the new one arrives you find the old one?
It’s just the parts spares bin’s way of making sure you have another spare when the one you ordered goes out ??.... and yes, I’ve been there countless times already.

Trashed the house the other day looking for a charge harness, I just used it last week and didn't remember where it could be. Got frustrated and ran something else. Found it yesterday in a envelope with some adapters. Making sure that never happens again!

I have so much cars, and so, so much spares that sometime, even if i try to keep all of them put in order, it happens that i can't find one of them :ROFLMAO:

I don't even remember where i put my Tamiya hornet :unsure: and this isn't something that small small than a spare :ROFLMAO:

I'm really good at keeping my stuff organized in bins. If I can't find something it usually means I don't have it.
All except those fast eddy bearings?, just watched your last video haha. Cant believe the shock shaft didn’t get bent flopping around for who knows how many jumps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back