Terrible news😭

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
As of October 1st, 2021 I will have to start adding taxes to all invoices unfortunately.

I have been eating all the taxes myself off of the profit margins to keep these parts as low cost as possible.
Unfortunately as you all know the cost of all basic materials and shipping supplies have been increased for some time now and I have been doing my best to keep that from reflecting in the price of the parts. My most recent supply order has taken another small jump in the hardware and shipping containers and unfortunately for both you and I. I will be forced to add the taxes to all orders. It very much pains me to have to say that. Granted tax on a $10 part isn't much. 60 cents here in Michigan. I know it all adds up in the end. I am sorry and I hope you all understand. Best wishes and don't forget to use the Arrma forum code.
Sincerely,
The team at
www.3d-rc.myshopify.com

As of October 1st, 2021 I will have to start adding taxes to all invoices unfortunately.

I have been eating all the taxes myself off of the profit margins to keep these parts as low cost as possible.
Unfortunately as you all know the cost of all basic materials and shipping supplies have been increased for some time now and I have been doing my best to keep that from reflecting in the price of the parts. My most recent supply order has taken another small jump in the hardware and shipping containers and unfortunately for both you and I. I will be forced to add the taxes to all orders. It very much pains me to have to say that. Granted tax on a $10 part isn't much. 60 cents here in Michigan. I know it all adds up in the end. I am sorry and I hope you all understand. Best wishes and don't forget to use the Arrma forum code.
Sincerely,
The team at
www.3d-rc.myshopify.com
Man this is some BULLSPIT!!! 🤣🤣🤣😜

Well worth it if you ask me.

My typhon was laying upside down and when I got to it my wing mount was twisted like a pretzel and bent violently.

I picked it up and that mount popped right back into place like nothing happened. 60 cents is WELL worth it

Yeah, 60 cents extra is a small price to pay for an excellent product. Now 61 cents extra and I have to start re-thinking things.

Just picked up a set of wing mounts from you and, honestly, the tax would've made zero difference to me. I bought from you because you're an RC guy, you tweak and innovate and you're a small business...and you still would've been cheaper. I'll be back when I need something else.

Thank you so much everyone. I just feel badly about it. @JamesJimJimmy do you recall your order number off hand? Arrma forum members get extra goodies. If shipped already I will get you next time. Just message me when orders are placed within 12 hrs. I ship everything within 24 hrs of order being placed. That way I have time to add your little extra. @Edough13 as always very much appreciated. Tips always go towards the development of new parts so the more tips the more new parts😉😂

benfranklin.jpg

Sincerely,
The team at
www.3d-rc.myshopify.com
I never looked at the amount anyway. Good parts are good parts. Just wish I had more time to give them the beat down I know they can take.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back