Testing batteries in my Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Z15SS

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
  3. Raider
Well you know what the first thing I did was once I had the body off. I bought these 3S packs a few weeks ago and looking at the battery box dimensions for the Outcast, I was worried they wouldn't fit. My worrying was for nothing. They are a bit long but the 2 stacked one on top of the other fit just fine! I still have some wiggle room side to side and a lot of room vertically....The length is perfect IMO.
20161125_164605.jpg
20161125_164632.jpg

Well you know what the first thing I did was once I had the body off. I bought these 3S packs a few weeks ago and looking at the battery box dimensions for the Outcast, I was worried they wouldn't fit. My worrying was for nothing. They are a bit long but the 2 stacked one on top of the other fit just fine! I still have some wiggle room side to side and a lot of room vertically....The length is perfect IMO.
View attachment 3901 View attachment 3902

be very careful with those soft case..or what looks like no - case aircraft lipo packs ...a pinched rock between the chassis ...side...straps and the batt can potentially wear through the plastic covering on the lipo plates and dude...you got a big fooking fire and a burned down truck...mad better half...screaming kids..swat teams with drawn weapons.. and helicopters circling thinking a WMD went off...

be very careful with those soft case..or what looks like no - case aircraft LiPo packs ...a pinched rock between the chassis ...side...straps and the batt can potentially wear through the plastic covering on the LiPo plates and dude...you got a big fooking fire and a burned down truck...mad better half...screaming kids..swat teams with drawn weapons.. and helicopters circling thinking a WMD went off...
Thanks for the Advice... Ya scared me... I'll take it easy! LOL

My Outcast came just before 4 yesterday and the sun was starting to set by the time I checked it out, but I had to try it in my yard!
Took it out under the spotlights and got it going straight, did a couple wheelies, then handed the control to my 8yr old... 2 laps around the yard and on the 3rd pass he did a 50ft.wheelie across the yard!!! His eyes were bigger than I've ever seen them and that grin on his face: PRICELESS!!!
Worth every penny to see him Happy...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back