Senton Testing.. is this thing on?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megaladon_Senton

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi y’all, new to the forums. Wanted to share a few pictures of the custom Senton 4x4 BLX build I have been working on. Slapped on a proline megaladon body, and DE racing speedway wheels wrapped in proline hyrax tires. Loving the look of it. 💪🦈

07CF8E08-FB6C-4497-8AA1-9C9F8142B299.jpeg

93296A3A-F251-4EB0-B567-9C4D3E3BCE3A.jpeg

A5B1C5F7-ECFF-4F2D-86DA-AC9F43517DA6.jpeg

That’s rad! I love those wheels. I want something similar but the way I currently have this body mounted, I think I need extremely high offset wheels to clear the front at full lock.
View attachment 228093
That’s a beautiful rig! Did you do any mods to get the body to sit that low?
What a cool lid. I hated it for the first 5 seconds now I love it. I feel violated.
hahaha, my family and I live near the silver lake sand dunes and i tried to replicate a sand rail that I see out there all of the time.

That’s a beautiful rig! Did you do any mods to get the body to sit that low?

hahaha, my family and I live near the silver lake sand dunes and i tried to replicate a sand rail that I see out there all of the time.
It was a Big Rock in its most recent life so i had those posts on there and then put them all the way down. I may have also flipped them 180* to get them to line up with the contours of the body and clear the wing. i think the body actually touches the top of the bulkheads

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back