Thank you everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarsK9

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 6s
So I just wanted to give a shout out to @WoodiE and all the awesome members on here. There are times we don’t all agree on things but that’s alright. This forum has played a huge part in my stress relief, especially when I can’t get out to bash. Thanks WoodiE and everyone else who helps keep this running and giving us a great place to visit for endless amounts of information, support, talk about whatever and escape the bs that comes with life, ESPECIALLY right now in these times. I appreciate it all! #ARRMAFAMILY

@jondilly1974 darn straight. I’ve been a member of a lot of forums but this group has got to be the best group of people I’ve been a part of. I’m hoping that once everything calms down, we can work on getting group bash sessions planned out.
Believe it or not, I do value opinions that differ from mine. I like to make sure I’m not missing a perspective that may make more sense. And our recent trend of tribalism doesn’t help anyone. The only tribe that should count is human beings. ✌?

The only tribe that should count is human beings. ✌?
Totally agree. ;)

What we really need is an alien race to come to Earth from another galaxy and try to wipe us all out like in Independence Day, ...might help us forget race, religion etc and all come together for once.

I doubt it though. :unsure:

F8F73B79-3224-4FBE-8922-5209DED01390.jpeg

One of my favorite movies, and with a sequel that didn’t suck to top it off

Attachments

• 69704429-017D-4847-B8E3-FD71DC6AEFC1.jpeg
    69704429-017D-4847-B8E3-FD71DC6AEFC1.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 36
Well said, I'm on this forum now when I should be outside working! ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back