Thank you.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat_ranch

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Thank you.

Because of this forum, I've managed to fix soooo many random field breakages. I'm glad I found y'all.
Having a slipper loosen up on my son's 3s typhon in the middle of a drift session on campus turned a
15969367846463782178881365227063.jpg
into less than 5 minute pit stop today. My 4s Kraton has chewed up shocks, a slipper, rear diff, an esc, a chassis, shock tower, a few c-hubs, a handful of a arms, and lord knows how many turnbuckles. All of that has been fixed much easier because of what I read here. My 6s notorious was pretty hammered after a few triple flips over the garage- no problem! Many of you have already posted how to fix all the stuff that i broke on those shenanigans. The exb in my garage is waiting on some diff oil (lsd plates are already here) so I can avoid some of the problems y'all found on yours. Thanks for the heads up on all that.
I really hope that the folks posting their builds and helping with fixes understand how important you are to us noobs. This hobby wouldn't survive without your help.

Nice to see someone enjoying the hobby, looks like you jumped in hard! ?

NICE STACK!!! (y)

Thank you!
One of them hasn't been "stacked" ..... yet.... I'm waiting on some diff oil to get the exb running. But trust me, the rest have been stacked/piled/lawndarted/cartwheeled/pancaked/cratered/crashed/cased/augered/crunched/tomahawked/turfed/tumbled/abused plenty ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back