~ Gray Matter Minimalist ~
Staff member
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious, Outcast 6s, Talion, Typhon 6s
I'm currently maxed out on workload for the next 4-5 weeks, but have it on the radar once feedback starts coming back from a few members that have preproduction samples. It's still in the testing phase and I may make one or 2 small tweaks to the design, but would like to see these available before Christmas if all goes well.

Notorious J

Happy to be a part of the Arrma Forum family
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Just outside of Toronto Canada (Sorry,ehπŸ˜‰)
Arrma RC's
Granite, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s
I'm currently maxed out on workload for the next 4-5 weeks, but have it on the radar once feedback starts coming back from a few members that have preproduction samples. It's still in the testing phase and I may make one or 2 small tweaks to the design, but would like to see these available before Christmas if all goes well.
I'm in just to have something that the master craftsman made. Gotta start shopping for fans. πŸ‘πŸ‘

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Let me know when you have more. I'd gladly but one for my Kraton and take a couple more for giveaways.

Notorious J

Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
That's your million dollar idea. Patent that s#!t and sell it to the masses. Nice job!
For the record, and as the business manager that @Mr.Duke is unaware of, I will be taking a cut of all sales of the DuNoto dual fan mounts that are produced and sold here on the forum.

sleekone

don’t start none, won’t be none
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Infraction, Kraton 8S, Kraton 6s, Notorious
Please count me in!!! have been searching for a fan mount for the 4985. how can i get on the list??

Notorious J

Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Please count me in!!! have been searching for a fan mount for the 4985. how can i get on the list??
Woooaaah there champ! Put on the brakes. If @Mr.Duke ever gets around to selling these, the line up goes out the door, around the building, down the block and into the next town. If I get one, I'll let you look at it when we get together for that mash up.😁

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Woooaaah there champ! Put on the brakes. If @Mr.Duke ever gets around to selling these, the line up goes out the door, around the building, down the block and into the next town. If I get one, I'll let you look at it when we get together for that mash up.😁
The next person who gets one before I do, I'm banning! :devilish:

Notorious J

Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
The next person who gets one before I do, I'm banning! :devilish:
Absolutely. You already have front of the line status, and that was assumed. Didn't think it needed to be mentioned cause it was so obvious. πŸ€₯

sleekone

don’t start none, won’t be none
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Infraction, Kraton 8S, Kraton 6s, Notorious
I look with my hands! 🀣 🀣

TooTall

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega, Granite, Infraction, Kraton 8S, Kraton 6s, Mojave, Nero, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
@Mr.Duke My 4985 came yesterday, when you make some add me to the list, that is a great design.

Notorious J

Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.