~ Formerly From Hazzard County ~
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious, Outcast 6s, Talion
I'm currently maxed out on workload for the next 4-5 weeks, but have it on the radar once feedback starts coming back from a few members that have preproduction samples. It's still in the testing phase and I may make one or 2 small tweaks to the design, but would like to see these available before Christmas if all goes well.

Notorious J

The greatest rc driver in the world!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Notorious, Outcast 6s, Typhon 3s
I'm currently maxed out on workload for the next 4-5 weeks, but have it on the radar once feedback starts coming back from a few members that have preproduction samples. It's still in the testing phase and I may make one or 2 small tweaks to the design, but would like to see these available before Christmas if all goes well.
I'm in just to have something that the master craftsman made. Gotta start shopping for fans. 👍👍

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Let me know when you have more. I'd gladly but one for my Kraton and take a couple more for giveaways.

Notorious J

The greatest rc driver in the world!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Notorious, Outcast 6s, Typhon 3s
That's your million dollar idea. Patent that s#!t and sell it to the masses. Nice job!
For the record, and as the business manager that @Mr.Duke is unaware of, I will be taking a cut of all sales of the DuNoto dual fan mounts that are produced and sold here on the forum.

adidas303

Rocky Mountain High!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Infraction, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s
I would definitely purchase some for my Arrma and non Arrma rigs!! Just looks like it would hold up to some pretty serious bashing as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Surchaufeur Arrma 4x4 7
stephen Arrma 4x4 4
Exup General Chaos 5
Natedawg Arrma 6s BLX 4