Thanks Mr.Duke.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
I forgot to post this but a while back @Mr.Duke was kind enough to make and send me this cool custom fan mount for my Hobbywing 4985 motor.

Thanks+dude+_6073076e6c932684830239b0ed4f6385.jpg

BXrbHmq.jpg

I'm currently maxed out on workload for the next 4-5 weeks, but have it on the radar once feedback starts coming back from a few members that have preproduction samples. It's still in the testing phase and I may make one or 2 small tweaks to the design, but would like to see these available before Christmas if all goes well.

I'm currently maxed out on workload for the next 4-5 weeks, but have it on the radar once feedback starts coming back from a few members that have preproduction samples. It's still in the testing phase and I may make one or 2 small tweaks to the design, but would like to see these available before Christmas if all goes well.
I'm in just to have something that the master craftsman made. Gotta start shopping for fans. ??

Let me know when you have more. I'd gladly but one for my Kraton and take a couple more for giveaways.

That's your million dollar idea. Patent that s#!t and sell it to the masses. Nice job!
For the record, and as the business manager that @Mr.Duke is unaware of, I will be taking a cut of all sales of the DuNoto dual fan mounts that are produced and sold here on the forum.

Please count me in!!! have been searching for a fan mount for the 4985. how can i get on the list??

Please count me in!!! have been searching for a fan mount for the 4985. how can i get on the list??
Woooaaah there champ! Put on the brakes. If @Mr.Duke ever gets around to selling these, the line up goes out the door, around the building, down the block and into the next town. If I get one, I'll let you look at it when we get together for that mash up.?

Woooaaah there champ! Put on the brakes. If @Mr.Duke ever gets around to selling these, the line up goes out the door, around the building, down the block and into the next town. If I get one, I'll let you look at it when we get together for that mash up.?
The next person who gets one before I do, I'm banning! :devilish:

The next person who gets one before I do, I'm banning! :devilish:
Absolutely. You already have front of the line status, and that was assumed. Didn't think it needed to be mentioned cause it was so obvious. ?

I look with my hands! ? ?

@Mr.Duke My 4985 came yesterday, when you make some add me to the list, that is a great design.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back