thanks to everyone that suggested them

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MIP is my next set. And I can honestly say I wish I started with them lol That would have been cheaper. Neewer's 1.5 already after 2 weeks.
16145685294617576083235835196187.jpg

Finally broke down and ordered speed tips from mip, I hope I’m not underwhelmed for $55 spent on 4 bits. @Greengaunja i use neweer wrenches and they’ve held up for more than a year now even cranking on thread locked pinions and driveshafts. @jondilly1974 recommended them and I’ve been happy, I think he’s still uses them too. Yours look different then mine though.
I use this set
https://www.amazon.com/NEEWER®-Titanium-Nitride-Driver-Wrench/dp/B00CP2GGBI/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1H35TO6W7DJLI&dchild=1&keywords=neewer+hex+driver+set&qid=1614570671&sprefix=Neweer+hex%2Caps%2C189&sr=8-1

Finally broke down and ordered speed tips from mip, I hope I’m not underwhelmed for $55 spent on 4 bits. @Greengaunja i use neweer wrenches and they’ve held up for more than a year now even cranking on thread locked pinions and driveshafts. @jondilly1974 recommended them and I’ve been happy, I think he’s still uses them too. Yours look different then mine though.
I use this set
https://www.amazon.com/NEEWER®-Titanium-Nitride-Driver-Wrench/dp/B00CP2GGBI/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1H35TO6W7DJLI&dchild=1&keywords=neewer+hex+driver+set&qid=1614570671&sprefix=Neweer+hex%2Caps%2C189&sr=8-1
Oh, I don't think these neweer's are crap. The others I had would have snapped instead of twisted. It was a very tight differential case locktited bolt that did this. 1.5mm doesn't have much structural strength but MIPs process and in house trade secretes seems spot on in the hardening of the steel. haven't seen a single complaint with them.

Hands down the best drivers by far! *Little tip* leave them sitting on a stronger magnet over night and they will become magnetic 👍
I always do that too. 👍 👍

Hands down the best drivers by far! *Little tip* leave them sitting on a stronger magnet over night and they will become magnetic 👍
I have marine rare earth magnet meant for anchor retrieval. Most driver bits I buy(impact) are not magnetized so 1 night attached to magnet and they are good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back