Thanks to fellow members!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bic1090

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hey all! I just want to say thank you to all the members out here that help and reply to posts. The information you all have is amazing and helpful. There is no substitute for experience and those of us who don't have that appreciate the help, myself included. So thanks!!! And have a great holiday!!

merry-christmas-happy-holidays-ornaments-clipart.jpg

Hey all! I just want to say thank you to all the members out here that help and reply to posts. The information you all have is amazing and helpful. There is no substitute for experience and those of us who don't have that appreciate the help, myself included. So thanks!!! And have a great holiday!!
Thanks for the like. Is there a way we can post this in all the forums? Just to say thanks? I can post a link in all of them of need be. Thanks!

Totally Agree with you!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back