That’s right, another Mojave EXB build thread! The Eye-talian way!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are not supposed to be like that… they are supposed to have a socket in both sides…

The are not supposed to be like that - but Arrma uses plain old button head screws - so according to Arrma specs, it is correct. The hilarious thing is that they use actual droop screws on the Infraction roof skid - welcome to Arrma!

I replace them with Tekno droop screws on all my rigs.

I bought the Arrma droop screws from Arrma that are supposed to be there too! Hahaha so it’s funny they have the part but choose not to use them.

5B2280AD-DC92-4F25-AEA0-B823AD7B81D8.png

The are not supposed to be like that - but Arrma uses plain old button head screws - so according to Arrma specs, it is correct.

They are not supposed to be like that… they are supposed to have a socket in both sides…
Wait What Instinct GIF by CBS

My Kraton also came like that. What are the correct screws that should be used?
No kidding about learning something new everyday!

I bought the Arrma droop screws from Arrma that are supposed to be there too! Hahaha so it’s funny they have the part but choose not to use them.

View attachment 186334

Hahaha if I waited a second longer I would have gotten my answer before hitting 'post reply':ROFLMAO:

I have quick fingers man. Quick fingerrrrrrrs!

Wait What Instinct GIF by CBS

My Kraton also came like that. What are the correct screws that should be used?
No kidding about learning something new everyday!

Hahaha if I waited a second longer I would have gotten my answer before hitting 'post reply':ROFLMAO:

When I adjust my droop screws, I hang the set of wheel I am doing the droop on off the edge of the counter… I Then screw the droop screw till the wheels just start to lift (1/8")…. Then I level the chassis with a little bubble level removed from a string level. And adjust the droop screws so both wheels hit the surface at the exact same time….
To do this, I need the socket on top… to lift the arm, adjust, lift the arm, adjust would not work for my process. i mean, I guess it would work if I had to make it work…. For $7, I’ll make it work my way… 👍🏼

I have quick fingers man. Quick fingerrrrrrrs!

When I adjust my droop screws, I hang the set of wheel I am doing the droop on off the edge of the counter… I Then screw the droop screw till the wheels just start to lift (1/8")…. Then I level the chassis with a little bubble level removed from a string level. And adjust the droop screws so both wheels hit the surface at the exact same time….
To do this, I need the socket on top… to lift the arm, adjust, lift the arm, adjust would not work for my process. i mean, I guess it would work if I had to make it work…. For $7, I’ll make it work my way… 👍🏼
Wild West Vintage GIF by Buyout Footage

I have set the droop on my rig but never knew it was the wrong screws. a top socket would be so much easier to set.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back