The “kiwi Crusher”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Outcast 4s
  11. Senton 6s
  12. Typhon 6s
  13. Typhon 3s
Well after seeing how “the legends” have just beat up on their crusher swb Kr8tons I decided to go ahead and do the conversion
BUT
my Kr8ton from first release has been nearly touched by the hand of the RC Gods because to date no actual breakages only the expected few bent cvds and pivot ball plus servo upgrade is all. im running a 25t on stock electronics but had already purchased the max 5 combo for it and was waiting on a m2c large pinion mount . I purchased a pile of parts when the first release arrived in December Predicting I would break heaps and how I was wrong. (Whoops chassis already has been upgraded to stock m2c model) and after looking over this dusty box of spares I realised I can’t do it
I finally have “that truck” the one! box number 3 first release and it just keeps going after the abuse I deal to it clean and repeat. So It be a crime to pull it apart!!!
After much deliberation, last week jrc received a small order and this week I start building the beast a sibling!
I wouldn’t be able to do this if my Kr8ton had been built like the 6s counterpart. So thanks Arrma you have really created a beast that takes a brutal hidings and turns around and pops a wheelie to say I’m all good! Well mine does atleast hahahaha
So as work unfolds over the meek week or 2 enjoy the updates as I enjoy building the max 5 combo powerd m2c power angry big Stunt pulling lil brother the “kiwi Crusher”

Attachments

• A9F3A4B1-4C28-455D-B91E-16DA4B028186.jpeg
    A9F3A4B1-4C28-455D-B91E-16DA4B028186.jpeg
    505.4 KB · Views: 59
Well after seeing how “the legends” have just beat up on their crusher swb Kr8tons I decided to go ahead and do the conversion
BUT
my Kr8ton from first release has been nearly touched by the hand of the RC Gods because to date no actual breakages only the expected few bent cvds and pivot ball plus servo upgrade is all. im running a 25t on stock electronics but had already purchased the max 5 combo for it and was waiting on a m2c large pinion mount . I purchased a pile of parts when the first release arrived in December Predicting I would break heaps and how I was wrong. (Whoops chassis already has been upgraded to stock m2c model) and after looking over this dusty box of spares I realised I can’t do it
I finally have “that truck” the one! box number 3 first release and it just keeps going after the abuse I deal to it clean and repeat. So It be a crime to pull it apart!!!
After much deliberation, last week jrc received a small order and this week I start building the beast a sibling!
I wouldn’t be able to do this if my Kr8ton had been built like the 6s counterpart. So thanks Arrma you have really created a beast that takes a brutal hidings and turns around and pops a wheelie to say I’m all good! Well mine does atleast hahahaha
So as work unfolds over the meek week or 2 enjoy the updates as I enjoy building the max 5 combo powerd m2c power angry big Stunt pulling lil brother the “kiwi Crusher”
That's awesome bro!?Enjoy the build! It's a killer fun rig!?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back