The “what do you drive?” thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2015GTRBE

Patrick Bateman ?
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Talion
We all play with toy cars and most of us are adults who can drive, so why not? I’m curious if your RC addiction has inspired your 1:1 car, or if you are like me and just love anything that even resembles a car.

Doesn’t have to be expensive, fancy, Lamborghini, or anything like that.

I’ll start with my “hair dressers” car ?. Keep in mind with me that I’m 6’2”.

Keep in mind with me that I’m 6’2”.
I read that at first as you're 62, ...thought an MX5 isn't bad for a 62 year old. :ROFLMAO:

If you're 6 foot 2" then do you bother using the windscreen or just look over the top? :p
Looks great by the way. You've definitely made some good mods to that car.

You should add your pictures to this thread to keep it all in one thread.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...cles-memory-lane-current-rides-all-real.9930/
Would be great if more added to my original thread. Surprised there aren't more petrol heads on here with our love of R/c vehicles.

I read that at first as you're 62, ...thought an MX5 isn't bad for a 62 year old. :ROFLMAO:

If you're 6 foot 2" then do you bother using the windscreen or just look over the top? :p

Would be great if more added to my original thread. Surprised there aren't more petrol heads on here with our love of R/c vehicles.
I didn’t see that thread or else I’d have posted there... woodie you can close this up then.

Oh if you are a car fan then I think you might like my collection. I’ll post on the other thread

We all play with toy cars and most of us are adults who can drive, so why not? I’m curious if your RC addiction has inspired your 1:1 car, or if you are like me and just love anything that even resembles a car.

Doesn’t have to be expensive, fancy, Lamborghini, or anything like that.

I’ll start with my “hair dressers” car ?. Keep in mind with me that I’m 6’2”.
Ok, so let me get this right. You're tall (probably really good looking too), own a fleet of nice cars, are very handy, and make anything look spectacular through your photography. Why don't you just top it off, and tell us your wife is a model so we can finish the dream? I like the MX-5, but it looks way hotter in your photos. Can we set up a day for you to photograph me, and maybe make me look good too?

Ok, so let me get this right. You're tall (probably really good looking too), own a fleet of nice cars, are very handy, and make anything look spectacular through your photography. Why don't you just top it off, and tell us your wife is a model so we can finish the dream? I like the MX-5, but it looks way hotter in your photos. Can we set up a day for you to photograph me, and maybe make me look good too?
Lol my MX5 is farrrrr from stock and my wife is definitely a super model... baby are you reading this?!!

My wife on the left

Last edited:

I am 6'1 and used to be good looking had a fleet of Classic Cars in the past 45 plus yrs only 2 now, don't do photography but my Wife does Professional Photoghraphy and use to look like a Model too but Now she's as old as me & I love her more then anything! hahaha!
I Had a Dream too then I got Old but at least everything I own is bought & paid for including my House !! : )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back