The ARAC8200 doesn’t have screw threads and normal servo screws won’t mount ?? Tf do i do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaimemira

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I had to replace the receiver box for my ARRMA Senton 550 because the screw holes got shaved and the servo mount screws kept falling off. ONLY TO FIND OUT THE ARAC8200 doesn't EVEN HAVE THREADS AND NORMAL SERVO SCREWS ARENT BIG ENOUGH TO CREATE THREADS. PLZ HELP

I had to replace the receiver box for my ARRMA Senton 550 because the screw holes got shaved and the servo mount screws kept falling off. ONLY TO FIND OUT THE ARAC8200 doesn't EVEN HAVE THREADS AND NORMAL SERVO SCREWS ARENT BIG ENOUGH TO CREATE THREADS. PLZ HELP
None of the replacement plastic parts will have threads in them, you are supposed to make your own threads with the screws. But if the screws you have now aren't big enough than something must be wrong with it.

Can you post a picture of the servo screws and the holes the screws go into?

None of the replacement plastic parts will have threads in them, you are supposed to make your own threads with the screws. But if the screws you have now aren't big enough than something must be wrong with it.

Can you post a picture of the servo screws and the holes the screws go into?
Thanks for that info I went online and bought “servo mounting screws” and I just realized they are small compared to the ones I used before.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back