Infraction The arrma infraction. Holy poop!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Typhon 6s
So i finally got to unboxing my infraction today, my first thought. Holy poop its massive!
I took it out for drive, fiddlestick its loud! 6s is damn quick. Will be changing to a 30 pinion, changing my radio to the sanwa soon, and change the esc to the mamba monster x. Arrma you have impressed me.

Attachments

• F07DD8E4-3BB5-49E8-AADB-ACEAB3FE3385.jpeg
    F07DD8E4-3BB5-49E8-AADB-ACEAB3FE3385.jpeg
    366.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 6AE3572B-F90E-4E68-A4B5-0CD4D82E66E0.jpeg
    6AE3572B-F90E-4E68-A4B5-0CD4D82E66E0.jpeg
    339.5 KB · Views: 60
So i finally got to unboxing my infraction today, my first thought. Holy poop its massive!
I took it out for drive, fiddlestick its loud! 6s is damn quick. Will be changing to a 30 pinion, changing my radio to the sanwa soon, and change the esc to the mamba monster x. Arrma you have impressed me.
30? That is way overgeared for the stock motor.

Instead of throwing pinions at it and just guessing look around the forums to see what others are running in theirs. If you are trying to do speed runs with it the MMX is not the best choice either.

MMX has a really low amp limit compared to other 1/8th scale escs, there is a reason none of the speed run guys use them. They all use the MM2 or Mamba XLX. Like I said don't just throw parts at your car and hope it works the way you want, go out and do some research about what others are running.

MMX has a really low amp limit compared to other 1/8th scale escs, there is a reason none of the speed run guys use them. They all use the MM2 or Mamba XLX. Like I said don't just throw parts at your car and hope it works the way you want, go out and do some research about what others are running.

What about the Hobbywing Max 5 for speed runs or an overall upgrade from stock?

Max 5 is a big jump. You’ll also find all the pro speed runner guys using XLX or MM2 Retro. Castle is king in the speed world.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back