Raider The best way to diagnose is to disassemble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
  2. Vorteks
I assumed the wobble on the rear wheel was due to a worn bearing.
After dis assembly, then review, came up with a new diagnosis: bent rear stub axle.
With new axle installed, took the Raider out for a little test run on the new 60A ESC/5200kw motor and 2S Lipo, with street meat tires. She really hauled buns and no spin-outs when the throttle was fully cranked.
When you start out in this stuff with a brushed motor, then upgrade to brushless and get that taste of speed, it's a serious addiction.

I'd like to get a little running video to share. I'm still impressed with the cheapie $16 street meat.

Brushless and lipo..once you go to that, you'll never go back..I am so glad you figured out your right rear wheel wobble dobble issue tissue!...Bless you!

I assumed the wobble on the rear wheel was due to a worn bearing.
After dis assembly, then review, came up with a new diagnosis: bent rear stub axle.
With new axle installed, took the Raider out for a little test run on the new 60A ESC/5200kw motor and 2S LiPo, with street meat tires. She really hauled buns and no spin-outs when the throttle was fully cranked.
When you start out in this stuff with a brushed motor, then upgrade to brushless and get that taste of speed, it's a serious addiction.

I'd like to get a little running video to share. I'm still impressed with the cheapie $16 street meat.
Love the title of the thread. I'm sure quite a few of us starting out by taking things apart when we were kids. Just had to know how everything worked!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back