The body you've always wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigVMN

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
I promise this is not an ad for the latest fad diet! Let's populate this thread with pictures of vehicles you would love to have recreated as a body shell for your R/C.

The one that stands out for me (and why it isn't a thing yet I don't know) is the modified, turbo charged police interceptor from the first Mad Max film.

mad-max-1896-4.jpg

Elanore and the shelby 700hp f150

Attachments

• 1495203161-f-150-super-snake-lede.jpg
    1495203161-f-150-super-snake-lede.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 1967-ford-mustang-eleanor-front.jpg
    1967-ford-mustang-eleanor-front.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 37
Bloodhound land speed car

1594826298879.png

I promise this is not an ad for the latest fad diet! Let's populate this thread with pictures of vehicles you would love to have recreated as a body shell for your R/C.

The one that stands out for me (and why it isn't a thing yet I don't know) is the modified, turbo charged police interceptor from the first Mad Max film.

View attachment 89677
Sorry, its eating at me.... that's a blower/supercharger not a turbo

Ah, but would it sit on an electric chassis, or would you install a model rocket engine! Parachute stoppage? Steerable...?
I am debating on making my next project the worlds fastest rc motorcycle and do something similar as far as body design. The current record for an RC bike would be an easy one to beat ;)
http://www.rossa.org.uk/records.html

BTW I love the Tesla profile pic. I don't know why I didn't use that one. I wrote several papers on him in college (he's my hero).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back